A few updates for the people who still visit this page:
- I am currently working on a long graphic novel (in Italian), Le tende bianche, which should be published sometime next autumn (hopefully). You can follow the updates on the facebook page here. I am posting a sketch/glimpse of pages every Tuesday, and some reading/watching recommendations every Friday. Le tende bianche will be an historical graphic novel set in Italy in 1796, during Napoleon's first Italian campaign, and it will feature a lesbian love story. The comic will be 100% in watercolors.
- You can now find me also on Instagram. My Instagram is only for art - no personal updates there.
- As usual, you can always find me on facebook, twitter and tumblr. While I'm not much on twitter and tumblr (though I post there from time to time) I'm always on facebook, so if you wish you can add me there.
- Due to the fact that I'm drawing a long comic in watercolors, I made two short videos about watercolor paper, one about Canson Montval and the other about Langton Prestige. Both are in Italian, sorry. It's possible that I will make more watercolor videos in the future.
- Let Go, the graphic novel I drew last year for Ted Kupper & Jon Perry of the Review the Future podcast, has been shipped to all Kickstarter backers in the last few weeks. If you happen to be one of them, please drop me a note and let me know how you liked it!
- Native Lands, the other sci-fi comic I worked on lately, is of course always available on Comixology for purchase. Issue 4 will be available soon.