Tagged by WHATiFGirl
who requested some facts on this demanding squishy fella, Booker.
1. Booker (and WYM as a story) was created in 2005, three years before Kyler came into existence. Booker's original human companion wasn't interesting to work with for me and WYM was shelved until I could design one that was.
2. Booker's original voice was going to sound like Bob Hoskins! It was actually JonCausith
who suggested the idea of Booker sounding nasally and higher pitched along with his audition for WYM.
3. Booker's name is derived from Kyler's dad calling Kyler a 'nosy bugger' when he was a child, and the latter word sounding different as a result of his dad's accent. This is also why Booker has a large nose.
4. Booker is an imaginary friend, however he is tangible, audible and visible to everyone. Is this more or less awkward than having an intangible one, I wonder...
5. Booker's physiology is undefined by logic and its nearest description is 'toon-like'. He is resistant to impacts but can still feel pain. He sinks in water. He doesn't suffer from muscle tiredness and could hang on to something indefinitely.
6. Booker can remember everything he and Kyler did together while he was a child, as if Booker himself had been alive.
7. Booker is usually very happy and optimistic, but occasionally struggles with insecurity, aware of his lack of existence prior to the events of WYM. He sometimes laments the past, and gets frustrated with the quite literal connection between himself and Kyler.
8. Booker and Kyler's best friend Greg have a difficult relationship through most of the series, mainly from Booker considering Greg a 'friend stealer' and acting obnoxious towards Greg as a result (though at times Greg gives as good as he receives, much to Kyler's horror)
I can't think of that many people who use DA any more that I could tag buuut...LioSKETCH