This is a vector graphics Model Character Sheet ("MCS"), designed to allow a single character template to be shaped and dressed quickly based on any proof-of-concept the artist is willing to experiment with. Different clothing are drawn over permanent Body and Head layers, while a Scale layer is present to ensure the correct body height and proportions.
This MCS features Risa, a character from Ubunchu
, which is an Ubuntu-based manga created by:
Her featured outfits are as follows (from top-left to bottom right):
====================1) Episode 01 Risa, in her standard seifuku and Apple barrette.
2) Episode 02 Risa, in her standard seifuku and Ubuntu barrette.
3) Koala Busker Risa, with patches and a koala hat (referencing Ubuntu 9.10). This was previously used for this commission work: [link]
4) Jackalope Busker Risa, with patches and a jackalope hat (referencing Ubuntu 9.04). This was originally intended to be in the Koala Busker commission piece.
5) Koala Suit Risa -- this was one of the earliest ideas I had for the Koala Busker commission piece, until Doctormo provided a few streamlining suggestions.
6) Gnome Risa -- as featured in the Episode 02 instructional insert: [link]
7) "Foodora" Risa -- my take on how Risa might have looked like had the manga been "ふうどうら" rather than "うぶんちゅ". ^^
The MCS template featuring Risa can be downloaded here:[link]
To modify it, use the latest copy of the free and open source Inkscape vector graphics program:[link]
It includes additional layers not featured in the above picture.