|It's about time I did a new thank you pic!! Welp here is the girls from Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Neo, a fanproject I am currently working on.|
So Here's the Ultimatum:
If you think I deserve some compensation for my work: Drop a donation, doesn't matter how much and you aren't forced to pledge to me on a consistent monthly basis.
Link to Paypal is in my "About You" Section above ^^
Reward Tiers! Same as they are on Patreon!
Buttt....for those of you who won't bother with clicking the link:
I am Holding a $5, $10, $20, and $50 MONTHLY COMMISSIONS RAFFLE!!
On the last Friday of each Month, I'll be holding a video viewing of the $5, $10, $20 and $50 Commission's Raffle!
$5 Monthly Commission Raffle!
Up to 5 Winners Only! The Prize is 1 commissin for an Illustrated Inked Black and White or Monochrome picture.
$10 Monthly Commission Raffle!
Up to 2 Winners Only! The Prize is 1 Commission for a Colored Illustration.
$ 20 Monthly Commission Raffle!
Up to 1 Winner Only! The Prize is 1 Commission for a short comic story (approx. between 4 to 12 pages)
$ 50 Monthly Commission Raffle!
Up to 1 Winner Only! The prize is 1 Commission for a comic (approx. between 24 to 30 pages)
For Commissions Outside of the Patreon Tier Rewards
1. Regular Commissions are priced at higher rates and are subject to negotiations.
- My Price Ranges are usually between $35 to $500, depending on what it is and how long it takes me to complete a project.
Again, I cannot stress the importance of communicating with me! I do negotiate prices but I WILL NOT lower my rates for anything below the stated price range.
2. You must pay HALF PRICE up front or PARTIAL payment of TOTAL amount for all commissions. I am willing to work with you in setting up an agreed payment plan. And yes, I will have contractual documents set up for every commission I enter into with an individual that WILL BE, signed or stamped by both me and the paying party as proof of transaction.
Because so much fuckery goes on with either artist cheating people out of paid commissions or people cheating artist out of their money for finished commissions, I want to take some preemptive measures to protect myself and the paying client.
**Winners of Patreon pledges will not be subjected to this contract since the commissions in question are considered prizes or a gift for pledging.
Mature Content is an extra $20 fee. (This fee does not apply to the patreon raffle winners)
Mature Content:*This applies to ALL Commissions INCLUDING patreon raffle winners* I'm fine with creating it, however, I have a certain comfort zone for what I WILL and WILL NOT draw, PERIOD! This applies to certain types of extreme fetish fuel.
I'm willing to discuss further details of commissions with people.
I want to keep any mature content as CLASSY as possible folks XD.
So yea, a little support goes a long way!
Donations, Donations! For the starving!
I am open for commissions, more info below random favorite's feature!
Places to Find Me at Now!!
I will love you forever if you started supporting my Patreon!
My Tumblr Pages
SFW and NSFW Art Blog
Soul Compass Anthology Universe
Youtube, Twitter, Instagram
I miss this Box
Things that Irk Me
1. When someone doesn't take the TIME to read the Author's note when it's important.
2. Spamming comment sections with off topic subjects, also getting into shipwars.
3. Shippers gonna Ship, it's okay to like the pretty artwork or enjoy fanfic without liking the preferred ship. No author and artist who worked for hours on a piece CARES about your whining or manifesto about all the ways you hate ship A/B in their comment section.
4. Clicking on stories with trigger warning or ships you hate and then complaining about it or trying to force the author to remove their fanfic cause you're the idiot who knew what you were getting into.
As the old saying goes: Don't Like, Don't Read! Okay!
5. Bitching about someone else's headcanons...Bitching about humanized headcanons for non-human fictional cartoon characters, especially when there are NO canon depictions.
6. Just...just having knee-jerk reactions to anything fandom related.
For those of you, who do this I say: Checkmate!