For the first time ever have I been tagged, and by two different persons at that... So I'm just going to merge the two in this one xD
for tagging me xD
I'm posting both rules since it's slightly difference between the two tags, but I'm only going to share 13 facts about myself because I don't know what to share really xDRules 1:1. You have to post these rules.2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer. 4. Choose 13 people.(Ain't that the same thing as tagging tho...?)5. You have to tag 13 people. (Yeah right...ok MAYBE I'll stay faithful to the rules)6. You can't say you don't do tags. 7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry. 9. You have to finish this within a week. If not, you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.10. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
1. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
2. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for your ten tags.
3. Choose ten people and put their icon in your journal.
4. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
5. NOT something like "you are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. No tag backs!
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. You MUST make a journal entry.13 things about me:
1. I'm a kendoka, aka, someone who trains kendo.
2. I'm still living at my parents flat. (but I'm looking for my own)
3. We have four dogs.
4. I'm a LARPer!
5. How do I deal/talk with humans? o.o
6. I love older videogames more than the more recent ones.
7. I'm asexual.
8. I love baking!
9. My nickname is Limpan and it basically means Loaf in Swedish.
10. I hate watching comedies... Feel so embarrassed for the characters >_<
11. I'm a daydreamer. I literary think about different stories 24/7.
12. I love snow and snowmobiling :3
13. If I got to chose my dream home, it would be something akin to a cabin in the woods Tiafu's questions:1.- do you like animals ? (really important question)
I have four dogs, and I would like a cat too if my stepdad wasn't allergic. So yes, I like animals.2.- Favorite TV show/cartoon ?
Does anime count? In that case, One Piece. It's the one anime I continue to return to even if it's long between times.
3.- Favorite Game?
"Rouge Galaxy" and "Ty the Talisman Tiger".
4.- Fave character of all the time?
Uh... I have no idea honestly. They always change with me changing my fandom. But I guess Luffy from One Piece are one constant favorite.
5.- your biggest fear?
Being hated/ignored. I can deal with being alone and lonely, but knowing that people would hate/ignore me would destroy me.
6.- Your favorite thing to draw?
............... I........... I don't draw.... I'm a writer... And I like to write creepy things.
7.- have you ever draw youeself?
Yes, as an assignment in my Art class.
8.- Anime or Cartoon?
I think I have to say anime here, because I rarely watch cartoons when I'm watching something.
9.- books or movies ? and what's your favorite?
That depends on my mood. And I can't pull a favorite out of my head at the moment
10.- your favorite band/singer?
Takida, Poets of the Fall, Timbuktu etc.
11.- have you ever cried like a baby in the end of a game/book/movie ? wich one?
Yes. Just yes. And it would probably be easier to tell you which games/books/movies I HAVEN'T cried like a baby in the end.
12.- would you smooch a gosht?
.... Maybe. I'm not that interested in smooching living humans, so I'm probably not that interested in smooching ghosts.13.- anything to say to me ? to my art ?
You seem like a very nice person and I would love to speak more with you
I just need to get over my fear of dealing with humans and I really love your artstyle! I have a weak spot for styles like that :3
1. Who is your favorite video game character?
Uh... I think Ty from "Ty the Talisman Tiger" is. Honestly, I'm not good at these favorite things...
2. What is one thing that you have drawn / wrote in the past that you regret the most?
Well, when I was in school in like 3rd grade or something(I think it was around that time), we wrote diaries... I don't know if that what I regret most, but I feel so embarrassed about it xD
3. Do you have a role play / ask account?
No, not one specifically for that.
4. What was the most recent song you listened to?
Well... I'm basically always listening to music whenever I can, and at the writing moment a nightcore version of "Angel With A Shotgun" are playing in the background
5. What is one thing you wish you can do?
To dare to do things I set my mind on.
6. If you have ever played a Pokemon game, who is in your main team? If not, which Pokemon design is your favorite?
Oh! I always have a ghosttype on my team, preferably Hunter :3 I love it's design and I love ghosts. They might not be the best, but I like them the most :3
7. If you were a monster in Undertale, what would you be?
Hmm... Good question. Probably some dog/wolf creature xD
8. Quick! Favorite Disney movie!
Eh?! Um... The Lion King!!!!!!
still have no idea about my favorites
9. If there was one character that you could have as a plushie, who would it be?
I honestly don't know. Maybe Soundwave or Bumblebee from Transformers: Prime.
10. In Undertale, what color would your soul be?
I think my soul would be light blue or purple.
My questions to you:
1. Have you ever been snowmobiling?
2. Have you any funny nicknames?
3. How long have you been writing/drawing?
4. Which artwork/writing piece are you most proud of? Why?
5. Any pets?
6. Is there any songs that just makes you drop everything so you can dance to it?
7. What ice cream are your favorite?
8. Do you do any sports?
9. What's on your mind right now, beside from answering these questions? Feel free to skip if you want.
10. Which season of the year is your favorite?
11. Would you adopt a black dog/cat from a shelter?
12. Name three things that you are proud/like about yourself. (don't you dare to skip this one!)
13. Any games that you think are really good at the moment?
Ugh, do I really have to tag people? I feel awkward enough from being tagged T.T I'm not going to tag 13 or 10 people, and those who I do tag, feel free to ignore it or do them if you wish.
deltasector123, Vey-kun, Pthulhu, AmberChangling5000, KeyFrost.