Recommended for you
Featured in groupsSee All
burdge's avatar
the world lays us down
2K 257 127K (1 Today)
By burdge   |   Watch
Published: February 19, 2011
© 2011 - 2019 burdge
i can't find the song on youtube. :C
but it's peaceful the world lays me down by Noah and the Whale, and it's lovely. :heart:

I REALLY GOT CARRIED AWAY THIS TIME, DIDN'T I?

i used a still from the show as a reference, which you can see here (it's a few seconds off, but close enough): [link]
i had to draw it. it was such a tender moment. but anyway... once i started sketching, i couldn't stop. this took around an hour, i think.

Simon and Alisha (c) Misfits, E4


edit: cropped it closer. :B
Image size
1761x1210px 906.02 KB
IMAGE DETAILS
Make
EPSON
Model
WorkForce 610
Software
Apple Image Capture
Recommended for you
Featured in groupsSee All
Comments257
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
AJin1223's avatar
I can't...my heart hurts too much. This is sooo good!
The-Mysterious-J's avatar
The-Mysterious-JHobbyist Traditional Artist
you should so more sexy stuff!
DemetriStefan's avatar
DemetriStefanStudent Traditional Artist
the feels u_u
DWStarStruck's avatar
If this is you getting carried away, you should do that more often...
GearsGirl6295's avatar
GearsGirl6295Hobbyist General Artist
This is just freakin gorgeous :iconmonkeyloveplz:
KathrineBjornsen's avatar
What is it?? (movie or season and name)
thewindowsneedwashin's avatar
thewindowsneedwashinHobbyist Traditional Artist
Its Misfits, a British E4 TV show. This is from the 3rd season, around the 2nd or 3rd episode. The show is really fantastic, but it has very strong sexual and violent themes...just for a heads up.
kopa1997mheetu's avatar
kopa1997mheetuHobbyist Digital Artist
Just saw this scene and now I am... just... asdfghjkl, I can't... it's just... FUTURE SIMON AND ALISHA??!! <3
Mintimelon's avatar
MintimelonStudent General Artist
Beautiful <3
Paiwan's avatar
It's gorgeous! And so lovely and tender :)
ParomaC's avatar
ParomaCHobbyist Traditional Artist
This song? [link]
perfect sentiments.
oooglee's avatar
ooogleeStudent Traditional Artist
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
erinmaree's avatar
Also beautiful, love this couple!
animaya25's avatar
animaya25Student General Artist
it's really lovely ^^
angstpie's avatar
Absolutely beautiful, dear :) just finished season 3 and their love story is absolutely one of my favorites! You did a wonderful job capturing this.
qgraves's avatar
qgravesHobbyist General Artist
i like your picture a lot better than the ref. maybe it's because in your drawing he doesn't have sideburns...hhmmm.
---
98% of guys are good-looking, the other 2% go to my school.
47% of statistics are made up.
WiseGirl-SeaweedBrai's avatar
Just saying this really looks like percy and annabeth
airarachnea's avatar
airarachneaStudent General Artist
You're right!
WiseGirl-SeaweedBrai's avatar
I know look at his hair, and the girls "Princess curls" that is so Percabeth
airarachnea's avatar
airarachneaStudent General Artist
Yeah, but in the latter/current books, when they're older.
WiseGirl-SeaweedBrai's avatar
Of course Annabeth is to down to earth to do that to early or unrationly,and Percy is to loyal,caring,and loving to ever do "That" with Annabeth before they are 1.)Both old enough,2.)Ready,and 3.)He is sure Athena won't kill him for it.
airarachnea's avatar
airarachneaStudent General Artist
Hahaha at 3! YEAH, SHE SURE WOULD KILL HIM. But the two might do it if Mr. D made or let them get drunk!
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Sign In
©2019 DeviantArt
All Rights reserved