Finally, it's finished! Introducing my Gerald Hawke and Merrill! Sorry for the messiness towards the end; I was rushing to finish it before this weekend.
1. I had forgotten I had given Gerald a tattoo, despite swearing never again to give any of my PCs tattoos. Thankfully, I didn't choose a very complicated one.
2. Despite Merrill's stubbornness about her mirror, Gerald thinks she's intelligent and sweet and likes to listen to her talk, especially since he hates talking. Merrill is happy that someone believes in her, and she also gets to see Gerald's squishy soft side that he only shows his family.
3. Yes, they argue about this a lot.
4. They sing Karaoke! Billy Joel forevah!
5. Since Merill gets a new outfit when she's romanced, I figured Gerald likes to shop too.
6. Yes, Gerald was so not listening to what Merrill was saying when they met because he was entranced by her beauty and cuteness. Which meant he was surprised to discover she used blood magic. Bethany is amused to see her brother like this.
7. Poor Gerald. Having to dress in your sister's clothes is the worst! XD
9. Gerald's a rogue, but still has more strength than a mage. And, being a man, likes to show it off.
10. What it says.
11. I imagine Gerald would win because he likes to, and Isabela would put a stop to this.
12. I tag
Deirdre Hawke and Badass Viscount Dumar McClane(because I'm really curious to see what happens between them!) and
's Belladonna Hawke and Anders because I CAN! And anyone else who wants to do this meme, do it! It's loads of fun and you get to draw romance. ROMANCE!