What is it????
It is....: ‘Be Good’ is a collaborative comic based around the adventure of a five year old princess of an UNKNOWN kingdom who must complete a labyrinth as part of a coming of age touchstone given by her loving parents.She must solve puzzles ,be tried , oh and avoid getting her soul stolen by a demon. Niiice!
Why should I care about your comic?: For long explanation- go to here Long explanation
Well, I personally think it is relatable in the sense of it's part comfort. It is part fairytale, part anime, part rpg game inspired.
- Deals with the fact some of us don't have very good real life models and sometimes lean on fictional characters like the main character to get through tough issues!
- Coming of age story!
- Deals a lot with the concept of 'beauty', bucking gender roles and unhealthy relationships.
- No one is exactly 'evil', 'evil' is mostly a label.
- Kindness is not stupidity, or weakness.
- I designed this story to some interactivity with my awesome friends (All of you guys!)) and you are part of Be Good's story!
- I co-wrote the story with my ten year old kid brother! I told him so many people liked our story and he was totally thrilled! 0w0 So, thank you all whom like this story, you made a little boy very happy and I am grateful for that!
To support Facebook | Tumblr | Tapastic | Twitter | Vote | Comicfury |
Vote my webcomic here!: topwebcomics.com/vote/19826/de… ((Votes open every 24 hours. Please consider voting everyday for this month once a day, please? It would help reach more people!))