1. What’s your gender?
Male and I like it that way
2. What are your pronouns?
3. Is your family accepting?
For my own family aye. I came out to them in 2012. My Mum accepted me. My Sister accepted me though busy on her laptop. My younger brother couldn't care less; He thought it was something more important!
I’m not too sure about the rest of my relatives. Some of them are devout Christians including Catholics.
4. What do you wish you could tell your past self?
Take your chances… yer cowardly gyte.
5. What is your sexuality?
Bisexual though I prioritise men.
6. Favourite colour?
Mostly blue but I like other colours.
7. Sun gay or moon gay?
8. When did you find out your sexuality?
9. How was your day?
10. Do you have any gay friends?
11. What’re your favourite hobbies?
Drawing, Music, PC gaming, Freediving, looking up history.
12. Who’s the best gay icon in your opinion
13. Which pride flags do you like the most design/colour wise?
The black flag with the Pink triangle on it. It was the first flag used in pride events. I like it because it looks more serious and rebellious like the Anarchist and Pirate flags.
14. Are you openly out?
Sort of. My family along with a few friends. I don’t really brag about it on everyone.
15. Are you comfortable with yourself?
For my sexulity, yes. For my body, not so much.
16. Bottom or top?
17. Femme or butch?
Honestly don’t know. Both?
18. Do you bind?
I’m not non-binary.
19. Do you shave?
Aye. Don’t like being hairy.
20. If you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
I don’t have an answer for that. Just someone who doesn’t mind my Autism.
21. Do you have a partner (s)?
22. Describe your partner (s)?
Same as above.
23. Have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
No. I’m scared that they either take advantage of me or be put off by my Autism. Still want to though.
24. Anyone of another sex?
25. Pastel gay or goth gay?
Goth I guess. I love symphonic rock.
26. Favourite dad in dream daddies?
Never played that game.
27. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
Although I am Scottish, I sound like an American. Many people think I’m American even though I only went there once. I think I got that from all those movies and video games (The Americans have the best ones)!
28. Do you own any pride flags/merch?
I own an old pin of a pink triangle flag. No rainbow stuff though.
29. Have you ever been to a pride parade?
No. I live in a rural area plus I’m not interested.
30. Any advice to someone who isn’t out or who are exploring themselves?
I have advice for coming out. Check your parent’s political views. If they’re Left wing, Liberal, Atheist or just not taking religion seriously then that’s a good bet that they’ll accept you. That’s what I did.