Warhammer fanart. Forged from my past works )
I give as much rewards as possible to all my members on Patreon.
Check my page and Get rewarded as much as possible! www.patreon.com/brushray
- Critique and Advice I give to your artworks, 3/month
- Ask my anything, 1/month evening
- Access to my Discrod to chat and share some stuff about art
- Special sets of Ps brushes and shapes
- Project source, reference and following files
- Links to interesting media about art
- All my previous post and materials.
- Early access to work in process and some files
- Traditional drawing
- Your name in “Thank you” section
media bonuses to entertain you and let you know more about art.
Every my Patron, starting the lowest membership has an access to all posts and artworks.
Nice...I like that although you've given her an obviously female figure, she's not so hypersexualized as some of the female Tech-priests I've seen in various places. To me this is more in character with AdMech because seriously, the flesh is weak, and exposing it or taking obnoxious amounts of pride in it is just not a mentality I think the Machine God would approve of.
I love the central character of your work, that battle sister converted to adeptus mechanicus, for me the wh40k is very lacking in female characters. Since they came out, I love the battle sisters, but I would like to see canonesses or veterans much more provocative.