Commission Status: CLOSED TILL JUNE 5
Each week I book 2-3 commissions depending on the load per client. I update this page weekly to inform clients if there is an opening. You may also book in advance to avoid inconveniences. Check the above label to see if commissions can be booked.Legend of Commission Status:
OPEN - Slots still available for booking
CLOSED - Slots closed for the week
HIATUS - Slots closed until said date
How to Commission?
Simply leave a message in the askbox below with your name, e-mail, your desired commission and when you want it booked. I will respond to you via e-mail as promptly as I can. Or better yet, you may directly e-mail me about your art commissions through: email@example.com
Once we have reached an arrangement we may discuss payment assuming you have read the following terms and are fully amenable to them.
Messaging me or e-mailing me regarding your interest to have a commission done means you have fully read all the terms stated below and are amenable to them.
What can I do?
I focus on either TRADITIONAL: WATERCOLOR + ACRYLIC and OTHER MIXED MEDIA or DIGITAL ART: PAINTING and PORTRAITURE. I also offer personalized greeting cards, e-cards and t-shirt designs upon request.
Terms of Service
If you are an international client, the services I render are almost the same, the only difference is that I can only provide for you a DIGITAL PRINT copy at best via DropBox or E-Mail as oppossed to having the original artwork packaged and sent. You may opt to have me ship the artwork as long as you are willing to wait and shoulder the shipping fee. In the event of delay of shipment, it is the responsibility of the courrier and not of my own. Your patronage is highly appreciated and will not be taken for granted.PAYMENTS
I take payment in advance, meaning I start work immediately after having received the payment in full. If the sum of the payment is above $100, I am willing to discuss the option of paying half in advance, half upon completion. I take payment via Western Union: Money in Minutes
only for international clients.
If you live in the Philippines an additional option of paying via Bank Deposit through BPI
is avaiable. Meet-ups with me are advised for Comic Book Blank cover Commissions. Be advised that meeting up with me also means you promise to pay upon meeting me.
No proof of MCTIN for Western Union, no proof of bank deposit slip, no reciept of PayPal payment = NO COMMISSION. The prices listed below are not negotiable.PERMISSIONS and REPOSTING
By commissioning me, you allow me to post the finished work on deviantART, Tumblr and other places. Exceptions are possible, but only if discussed beforehand.
You as the commissioner have the right to repost it, but it must be linked if online and credited back to me. Do not repost it on deviantART, as their policies are different.REVISIONS
I don't usually offer the option of doing revisions. I assume that when people commission me, they've seen my style and trust my work due to the fact that my services demand a lot of materials and time. Hence, I only do revisions IF REQUESTED by my client. The kind of revisions I do is during the sketching phase or designing phase. Requesting for revisions means that before I set on to painting I send a drafted version via e-mail, watermarked. If you dislike the concept, you may request me to resketch and redesign to a maximum of 2 times only.DELIVERY OF ARTWORK
I work 24 hours after payment has been recieved in full. I usually send updates to my clients on how the commission is going. If you request for revisions, expect drafts of initial sketches sent to your provided e-mail inbox. Failure to reply to my drafts within 36 hours of it being sent will signal me to start painting.
Expect delivery of artwork within 1-2 weeks of payment recieved via Dropbox, E-Mail or uploading in deviantArt or elsewhere upon discussion.REFUNDS
If you need a refund for whatever reason, then you must request it before I've started your commission. If I've already started, then I will give you a partial refund based on how far along I am.
Refunds are not given for completed pieces. If you have any concerns about the image, you may inform me beforehand.
However, in the event that I, the artist, cancel the commission, for whatever reason there may be, you will get a full refund.
This is regardless of the work already done.
Rates for international and local clients are basically the same. The rates for local clients are just more detailed due to certain services only being available to them due to proximity.International rates in USD (superhero portraits/family/couple portraits)$14.00
- Starting price for simple commissions meaning: Simple characters, simple colouring and not many details, very simple background. Maximum of 2 characters only. $19.00
- Starting price for normal commissions meaning: A little more elaborated and detailed characters, full colouring, could include background. Maximum of 7 characters only. Note that the more characters the higher the price quotation.
Philippine Rates in PHP (Superhero/Family/Couple/Self-Portraits)₱500.00
- Starting price for Traditional Style regular sketched and inked commissions on sketch paper. (9x12, 100 GSM)₱600.00
- Starting price for Digital Style (bust-up and whole body) commissions. Either fully colored, black and white, simple or normal commissions₱650.00
- Starting price for Traditional Style (bust-up only) commissions. With watercolor, acrylic and premium watercolor paper. (A3, 300 GSM) Either fully colored, black and white, simple or normal commissions₱800.00
- Starting price for Traditional Style (whole body only) commissions. With watercolor, acrylic and premium watercolor paper. (A3, 300 GSM) Either fully colored, black and white, simple or normal commissions₱1000-2000
- Set prices for Traditional Style commissions that involve 4 or more characters. With watercolor, acrylic and premium watercolor paper. (A3, 300 GSM) Either fully colored, black and white, simple or normal commissions
Comic Book Cover Commission Rates in PHP₱500.00
- Starting price for black and white, sketched and inked cover commissions. (Max of 2 Characters only) ₱700.00
- Starting price for fully colored with watercolor, acrylic and mixed media cover commissions. (Max of 2 Characters only) ₱900.00
- Starting price for commissioning cover art with a big group of characters, either fully sketched and inked, or fully colored.
Thank you so much!
I hope everything is clear from here. Thank you for trusting me and my talent. As always, I look forward to meeting new people and making them smile through my art. Here's to better things ahead!