Free, that's right, free. All I ask, IF...IF you like it, my art, my videos or the kickstarter idea, please share it to the artists you know. Facebook, tweet, yell out your window. Whatever it takes to help me get the word out. I try to make art and share as much as I can with the world and the videos take a bit of work to do. We are at 75% funded and there is still time to join us in making this universe a reality. Hopefully you'll learn some stuff, giggle at the comic, and it brings your day a little bit of happiness.
Null- the Bounty Hunter video tutorial
Ug- the Bounty Hunter video tutorial
I also got to do an interview with Chris Oatley. We talk about the animation industry, art in general, life, pursuit of happiness and some key points like:
Interview With Character Designer Brett "2D Bean" :: ArtCast #61"It's tough. You have to have to relax a little bit. You have to kind of let yourself wander and play a bit. …but then you have to have a purpose for the character."
In This Episode:
- Why you might NOT want to work at Pixar or Disney…
- What makes an appealing character design?
- Do you HAVE to do your own personal projects to succeed as a character designer?
- How you might miss your creative calling if you don't question everything.
- How your artistic growth is like video games.
- How to battle bitterness.
- What to do when you feel like giving up…
Head on over to this link to see more and listen to the free podcast brought to you by Chris Oatley and The Oatley academy.