Fun and interesting fact about me:
- I call this shader "Titan God" even though it's actually called "Dawn Caller".
- There's this glitch in the game that let's you have a certain unlimited super ability and requires insanely precise timing. (Doesn't work for warlocks)
- I can preform that glitch (I call it a trick) perfectly without missing a beat every time.
- I literally become a god of hammers and sun charging enemies into oblivion. Can even melt the boss in under 5 minutes.
- It's very useful, SMART, and saves a lot of ammo.
- I have two versions of my god mode. My regular god mode has "Sun charging", my "Super God Mode" Let's me create suns spots wherever my hammer lands and I gain an over shield while standing in one, I my hammer can also heal me when I get a kill and give me agility boosts that stacks up to three times. Not to mention that my sun spots deal damage to enemies overtime.
- Not recommended to use for competitive reasons which is a super very rare occasion in "The Taken King".
But in "Rise of Iron" it's a big deal.