I've been piecing away at this one while I've had life happening, but I've finally finished it to a point where I feel comfortable showing it.
This corset is made only for decorative purposes; it's aluminum, so it's not going to be able to handle much in the way of tension. I could make one out of steel through the same process, but I had the extra aluminum rings on hand after making my shirt as my proof of concept. The ribbing is done with captured inverted round, with an orbital pattern joining the panels of 4-in-1 to each other (same concept with my stegosaurus weave). Including the D-rings used for lacing, it comes out to just under 34 inches long. It's just a tish big on my sister (who was modeling for me), but considering that she's 14 and the girls I'd most likely be marketing to will be older than that, I think it's a pretty good guess for an average size (bear in mind the metal will not stretch the way cloth would, so it has to be made at its maximum length. Also bear in mind that the slight unevenness was mostly due to the sweatshirt she was wearing (that and I was getting the pictures done really rushed).
There's several embellishments I could make, but the purpose for this one was just to get the basic idea done. I may end up adding lines of spiral weave on the bottom between the panels, and if one were ordered I could carry the front upwards and make it a full corset rather than just an under bust (I'd definitely need measurements, and there's no way I'm going to try to guess that). I'll be using a 1 inch wide black ribbon when I sell it, this was just what I had on hand to test it.
All in all, I think it turned out very well, and I'm glad that I've got it wrapped up.