v1.0.3 released on 2012-05-20 01:15 GMT+1 updated on 2012-05-26 (quick fix on common script for non numeric rating tag support!)
v1.0.2: optimization ! important update!
v1.0.3: minor update, fix a problem for people that doesn't use European language set
* Optional but recommended: Font uni 05_53 >> [link]
* Optional: Font guifx v2 transports >> [link]
1. Copy the content of this folder to your foobar2000 user profile folder
==>If Normal install done, on Windows Seven, your foobar2000 user profile folder is C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\
==>If Portable install done, your foobar2000 user profile folder is your foobar2000 program folder, for example C:\My Programs\foobar2000\
2. Run foobar2000
3. Go to foobar Preferences: menu File>Preferences>Tools>WSH Panel Mod page, untick "Safe mode" option!
4. Go to foobar Preferences: menu File>Preferences>Display>Default User Interface> "click Import Theme button", then select the fooRazor .fth file, Apply/OK, it's done!
- double click on Play/Pause button = Stop button
- double click on Prev/Next button = Random play
- CoverFlow and Playlist panels have their own settings (collapsed toolbar on their top)
Bottom controls panel inspirated by an old PanelsUI config named DSjr (control buttons look and gradient effect on a black background)
Thank you for your theme, it's cool.
But I have a question about displaying the album art. Almost all the songs I've downloaded have the front cover art embedded as the disc art. Could you tell me how to display them as the album art? Thank you in advance.