v1.0 : Released on 2010-05-02
v1.1 : Released on 2010-05-16
v1.2 : Released on 2010-05-19
v1.3 : Released on 2010-05-27
v1.4 : Released on 2010-07-28
v1.5.0 : Released on 2011-08-26
v1.5.1 : Released on 2011-08-29
v1.5.2 : Released on 2014-05-08
What's new in v1.5.2 ? Just Check the change log file stored in ...skins/tech/ folder
BEFORE INSTALLING, check requirements below
*Cleaning previous Tech Installation
- If you want to update an existing TECH config, you MUST delete the previous .../skins/tech folder before extracting the new .zip file, otherwize, it could generate some WSH crash later!
- foo_wave_seekbar component requires
- Install foobar2000 if not already done (Normal or Portable installation, as you prefer), then :
- If Normal install done, extract the .zip file into your foobar2000 user profile folder, on Seven it's C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000
- If Portable install done, extract the .zip file into your foobar2000 program folder, for example C:\My Programs\foobar2000
It's that easy
- Right click on the ELPlaylist > Group/Sort by ... will give you 4 presets
- Try the right click on all items ... there are some useful context menu there ...
- For a smoother scrolling in playlist, disable Pseudo Transparency in ELPlaylist settings (recommended for slow computer or netbooks or simply is playlist is so huge!)
Br3tt aka Falstaff
If you like my work, please, do not forget to add it a , Thanx
PS: Visual Style used in Preview is Placebo VS for Seven : fav.me/d346dad
Hi Br3tt. I have DirectX 12 already installed yet when trying to configure/start the Winamp plugin it says it has "Failed to initialize DirectX 9.0 or later..... The latest version of DirectX must be installed etc", followed by an error message :"Plugin's initialization procedure failed."
Do I have to install from your link above and if I do will that cause conflicts between my already installed version of DirectX?
Thanks again for excellent work.
It looks like
and so on
The variables between %'s should be simple enough to figure out. See your own playlist and try to make out what is the grouping based on and change it.
E.g. my case was albums with .cue files had their last tracks separated under another group header even though the album and the artist are the same, like
and the durations for them showed 00:00 even though there was nothing wrong with the audio file. So I figured grouping based on duration was the cause, and with the original group format for "Artist/Album" grouping preset being
I just deleted the %length%.
Late but hope this helps.