I got into a car accident today. Ugh.
Thankfully, I'm not injured, nor were the people in the other vehicle. But I just feel TERRIBLE. Why? It was my fault.
I'm to blame for this.
What happened was I was on my way to DeVry, and there must've been some road work down the way (on Dunlap Ave.) so there were signs for the right lane to merge into the center lane. And because of this, I wasn't sure if I would be able to use the Dunlap entrances into DeVry, so I decided to use one of the other roads that surrounds DeVry (22nd Ave.). But as I tried to turn onto 22nd Ave., I couldn't seem to slow my car down. I got a bit panicked and lost control
Yeah. I'm still alive. You need to hire a new assassin, mm'kay?
Onto the following topics of no real importance...
Well... I finally got one. Yay. Sadly, it wasn't a free one. Why? Because no one really wants to help me out.
So, I bought a 20GB iPod. I don't regret paying for one (sure they're a nice sum of money). It is pretty awesome.
My PC's been crappin' out on me lately. Wanna know what's been wrong? I'll tell ya what's wrong!
1) CD Drive. For some odd reason, it doesn't want to autorun discs with autorun files.
2) CD Burning. I don't know why, but it doesn't want to burn.
3) Music. Any application that tries to run mu
Katamari Damacy. What an awesome game. Seriously. If you have a PS2, and $19.99 (plus tax and any other possible charges) then you have no reason not to buy this game. Unless, you don't like GOOD and ORIGINAL games.
I still want an iPod, and I've had no luck getting people to sign up via my link. Bummer. Won't YOU help?
~arfenhouse-club (https://www.deviantart.com/arfenhouse-club) :iconnt-warrior-club:
Um... lessee here...
1) Happy 19th birthday to me. As December 31st was, indeed, my birthday. Hm. Nineteen years old. Hmm... doesn't feel much different than being 18, huh.
Well... for a birthday present, you could help me get a free iPod! :D
2) Wow. 2005. Man, that was quick. Hm... 2004 was alright. I got nothing against it, but now it's over. Time to move on, huh.
3) I no longer have a job. As my job at Kmart was only seasonal. And they didn't have it in the budget to keep the seasonal people, huh. Oh, well. At least now I have a positive work reference, which may make it easier for