OMG I just made it D-: almost forgot about this. go figure.
In the DA World:
Uh........yeah. On a kind of hiatus. Life is crazy right now so between school, volunteer hours, and work, I have like no free time so I probably wont be updating my art very often it at all. WHICH IS REALLY UPSETTING BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN GET TO TAKE ART AT SCHOOL ANYMORE D-: oh well.
Entered a piece in an art auction with the theme "We are the World." I'll post how much it went for once I find out. So excited!!! c:
Anyone? No? Really? Oh well. If you're interested send me a note.
Trying to develop a reasonable portfolio for c
1. Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
5. No tag-backs.
Tagged by ~tsunamithedemon (https://www.deviantart.com/tsunamithedemon) and :icontachitachi:
1. I cannot survive without my friends. Most importantly :icontsunamithedemon: and A.B.E
2. I always start conversation with people when I'm in the middle of something. Which usually results in them getting mad at me because the think I'm ignoring them when I get to caught up in what I'm doing.
3. I judge people re
I figured you guys would be interested in what I have to say Okay so I dont really think anyone cares about what I have to say. If I was Achmed the Dead Terrorist, then people might care about what I have to say, but Im not so they dont.
For those of you who dont care, but have stuck around thus far simply because you cant look away, great. You all get to read my inane ramblings. Isnt that great? c:
So I thought that since I never use my journal (seriously I dont like EVER) I would try to get in the habit of at least bringing you guys into the loop at least once a month. So wish me l
Mhhm. So my name is Suzie.
I paint, I sketch I sculpt...I do a lot. I don't think there are many art forms I haven't at least attempted. I have a tendency to ramble on about nothing when I don't know what to say, or when I can't keep myself focused on one thing, or any time really. I do it all the time. Like right now.
I've been working on my art since I was a kid. when I was five my mom enrolled me in art classes run by my mentor and best friend, Terri Perpich. Terri has been absolutely amazing to me my entire life and is one of the all around greatest people I know. She is a professional artist, but sadly doesn't really have much internet