This group formed out of two basic needs. Many of the assorted groups are DA are corrupt and do not follow their own rules. We exist both to collect comics and great art, but also to share our own groups comics with you as well.
We will not decline your work unless we feel it is overly offensive, racist or too full on but as said in the rules, we can be lenient, however we do hold the right to decline.
There are two groups to Bottomless Pit, there is the actual comic making group featuring myself and the co founders.
Feel free to join as a member at any time, however, to post art we have a few requirements.
1) The Art must be your own creation, or a collaboration where all artists involved are credited.
2) All art submitted requires a vote to be added, we hold the right to decline anything we feel to be rude or overly offensive. However, we can tend to be Lenient. Provided it is nothing too full on.
3) We accept any skill range when it comes to comics, as we feel all artists deserve to have their art featured.
4) Fan submissions of our characters or other comic/animated tv shows are also welcome.
5) You have fun! Abuse or annoyance of other members will result in your removal from the group. Treat everyone how you wish to be treated, which hopefully is with respect.
6) If you would like to Affiliate with our group, that is always welcome.
7) If you have trouble understanding the set up, just send us a message. Don't let yourself be confused when you can ask us for help.
If you would like to be upgraded to submit art to the group, just click the "Join Group" button at the top of the page and get ready to share your art.
We currently have a big competition going, if you'd like to be apart of it, just head to to read the rules, or head to the top of this page to see them, if you haven't already.
|The work of the Bottomless Pit Comics team and other assorted artists.|
Looking for people [still open]I wanna buy few commissions, so feel free to leave a comment with your offers below!
I can pay with points only.
How long does it take for the dreamer to realize that the dream can never be? My life spins in an endless void, going deeper downward into an unknown world. What can I do to stop this paradox that I’m force to dance with? There is nothing here to see, nothing here to hear, nothing here to grasp. Falling downward, when will it end? My mind is buzzing with insane tired thoughts, making me want to close my eyes and sleep by-and-by.
Wake me when this torment ends, wake me and tell me I’m still alive. The endless sleep is here, pulling into the ethereal void. Where is the light that is bound to those whose soul seeks to find escape? No one can hear me in this place, I can only beg for someone to save me. I know I’ve been here before, the place so endless and constant, tormenting the mind through this bottomless pit.
The fathomless agony that hounds those who venture through, oft lose their memories by casting them from their ingenious minds; discarding them aside for
For DebbieThe sky shines brightly upon you,
You keep the spirits of the people lively,
Allowing many from the dark to come to the light.
You always smile and share happiness,
Allowing many to know the feeling of love,
To experience having a mother to enjoy with.
Smiling always and bringing joy,
You are special to all of us.
We love you and care for you.
You make us so happy and we love it.
Always know we think of you,
How much we cared and loved you.
The sky will always glow from it,
Your smile will make the sun smile too.
Thank you for everything and always know,
We will always love you!
We love you and you of us,
That will never fade from the sun.
The clouds will cause rainbows to sparkle when it rains.
We know you are gone,
But you are never really are,
We love you forever in our hearts and minds,
Living with us for all our lives.
We will miss you greatly,
Cry for days and night,
We will always think of you,
For you are our best friend.
We will always remember you,
Will keep you alive with us
|More Journal Entries|