32 Recent Deviations
Featured: Handsome Jack and Angel - Borderlands 2
Welcome to Borderlands-Fans, your home for fan-created content of the Gearbox Software / 2K Games Borderlands series! We strive to keep an organized, easy-to-navigate community here for all Borderlands fans here on deviantART full of fanworks and resources.
I. Etiquette & Member Rules
II. Submission Rules
III. How to Submit
IV. Examples & Folder Descriptions
V. Random Notes of Interest
I. ETIQUETTE & MEMBER RULES
• Suggestions, comments, complaints, editorials? Feel free to leave a comment on the main page or submit a note to us!
• Harassment of other group members will not be tolerated. Members, if you are having issues with other members of the group, feel free to notify the mods and we will investigate.
• If you harass the mods (whether it be because you disagree with why your submission was declined, you are too impatient to wait for your submission(s) to be accepted/declined, etc.) you will be removed from the club after three offenses. If the offense is agreed to be serious enough, it can warrant an immediate removal.
• If your submitted works are determined to be traced/plagiarized/uploaded when you are not the original owner, you and your deviations will be removed immediately.
II. SUBMISSION RULES
We do NOT accept:
• Art violating the deviantART guidelines, including sexual depictions of minors or those who appear to be minors. This also includes images that depict obvious/clear sexual intercourse. We will also decline implied intercourse to remain within dA's rules.
• Fetish-based deviations.
• My Little Ponies or related artwork, including Borderlands characters drawn as ponies.
• Traced/plagiarized art/writing. This includes art traced from screenshots/official art/promo images or someone else's fan-created content.
• Usage/re-submissions of official/promotional art unless significantly edited for a wallpaper or other graphic.
• Art that copies/references ("eyeballs") official Gearbox screenshots/promo material/concept art without significant stylistic differences between the original work and your own.
• Multiple works-in-progress (WIPS). Once you submit a finalized version we will remove all WIPs from the group to cut down on clutter.
• "Inspired by" pieces, or works featuring excessive cameos from non-Borderlands characters. Unless your image is explicitly Borderlands-identifiable in some way, please do not submit it. We do not accept general "wasteland/post-apocalyptic/Fallout/Dune/Mad Max" style works.
• IRL Political Propaganda: for example, a Borderlands character endorsing an IRL election candidate. Even if you use a Borderlands character to convey your message, the fact remains that it is not a piece celebrating Borderlands or its characters.
III. HOW TO SUBMIT
Please make sure you submit to the correct folder when adding your work!*
• Find the folder you want to contribute to
• Click on the '+' on the upper right corner of that folder
• Not sure what folder your content belongs in? Scroll down for folder explanations!
• *Still not sure after checking out the examples? Submit it to the Unsorted folder and one of the mods will put the deviation in its new home.
IV. EXAMPLES & FOLDER DESCRIPTIONS
• A digital painting of Lilith would go into the Lilith the Firehawk folder.
• A photo of a Moxxi cosplay would go into the Cosplay folder.
• A Source Film Maker posing of Gaige, Axton, and Wilhelm would go into the 3D Works folder.
• A Psycho's buzz axe you made would go into the Crafts folder.
• Character folders are specifically for traditional/digital art only. If the piece is in another medium (writing, crafts, screenshots, etc.), it will go into the folder for that medium.
• The Multiple Characters folder is for images that contain two or more canon characters, or a mix of canon and original characters. An image of Tannis and Krieg, or a dozen of your original characters and Handsome Jack would belong in this folder.
• However, an image of two or more original characters would still be sorted into the Original Characters folder.
• If the character you have created work for doesn't have their own folder, please submit your deviations to Unlisted Characters. We will create individual character folders if the character has an in-game splash screen or if the character has more than a handful of works dedicated to them.
• The Cosplay folder is for costumes and makeup only. Cosplay props showcased on their own belong in the Crafts folder.
• Images of non-Borderlands characters dressed up as Borderlands characters belong in the Miscellaneous folder.
• Pixel Art, Screencaps, and Stamps/Posters/Wallpapers are self-explanatory.
• We have decided to no longer accept NSFW works. If you're concerned about whether or not your submission is NSFW, ask yourself if your piece would be something you'd feel secure looking at if an employer, teacher, or parent was watching over your shoulder. If the answer is no, please do not submit it. There are plenty of clubs on this website that cater to whatever the subject matter is; feel free to use those instead.
• We have implemented a two submissions per day per folder limit. This is to reduce clutter in everyone's inboxes.
V. RANDOM NOTES OF INTEREST
• Each mod accepts 5 submissions per day. We want everyone to have a chance for their work to be seen! If both active mods are online, 10 submissions will be accepted per day.
• Our submission queue has anywhere from 20 - 50 submissions at any given time. Please do not resubmit your works unless they have an expiration notice on them. They will be declined otherwise.
• If you are an active member of the group and regularly submit things, you may be sent an invitation to join as a Contributor!
• Cygnonymous and BonitoShark are the active mods. Feel free to direct questions and suggestions to them.
• Check out the journal for group updates and ideas, we would love your input!
|More Journal Entries|