What I will make for you
- Pretty much anything, be it your original designs or fan-art for existing franchisesWhat I will not make for you
- Straight-up porn
- Anything I deem *too* racey/offensive/annoying/ugly/stupid - you get the drift
- Anime faces, ewwwWhat I need from you
In order to request a commision, send me a PM. Be sure to include as much info as possible. The more info you give me, the closer the finished product will be to what you have in mind, and the less time will be wasted on iterations and edits.
Example: For a character, describe it in as much detail as you can. Things like the character's age, image references, personality traits, bad habits, specific tattoos, earrings, clothing, body type, ANYTHING that is relevant. Colours for hair, clothing, eyes, or any other important feature. I will ask questions where necessary, but in general: the more you tell me, the less time will be spent on subsequent editting, which will get you your image faster.
Please note that an image with very specific requirements will usually take more time to do and will probably require more rounds of editing than something where you leave the interpretation up to me. This means it will usually be more expensive as well.
The process of making your image will go something like this:
1. You send me a PM containing the requested material noted above.
2. We agree on the terms, and I send you a rough, low-res sketch of the general composition of the image and the subject in question. Iteration as needed. If the sketch is not satisfactory, another may be requested, within reason.
3. Once the sketch is accepted, you must transfer the fee to my Paypal account; the main painting will not start before the payment is received.
4. I receive the money, and start the painting proper. I block in the main features and get the overall colours and lighting in, then send you an update for you to crit and request edits on (again, within reason. It will not be acceptable for you to change your mind about the general composition and such at this stage). Revision will be performed as needed, but within reason - I will not keep refining ad infinitum.
5. Once the above has been approved by you, I finish the image, and you get the finished image in full resolution.Pricing
All of the following examples and prices are rough estimates. The price will vary depending on what you're asking for - extra characters, requested level of detail, extremely specific requirements, difficulty and so on - these all affect the time I will need to invest in a picture, and thus also affects the price I ultimately will ask for. All payments will be performed through Paypal.Smaller pieces - 75€
Medium pieces - 150€
Larger pieces - 300€
The boring and grown-up stuff
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request without question.
- I reserve the right to adjust the pricing on a request before I start the commission, depending on difficulty, time scale etc.
- I reserve all rights to the artwork and you may not make money from it without prior consultation with me. But apart from that, you are free to use your commissioned piece as you see fit. You are not required to link back or credit, but it would be appreciated.
- I reserve the right to display a commissioned piece on my Deviant Art gallery and to use it in my portfolio. If the piece contains an original character or design of yours, then all proper credit will be given to you accordingly.
- Regular commissions cover NON-commercial use only. You may not make prints of my work to sell and you may not use it in any capacity that lands you a profit without prior agreement with me. I still hold legal rights to the art. Commissioning me means that you are agreeing to those terms.
- All commissions will be started and finished in the order that I receive payment. I will only accept a certain amount of commissions at once.
- Payment is required after the preview sketch is accepted and further work will not be done until payment is in my account.
- All commissions are non-refundable.
- These rules may change at any time, though the old rules will remain in effect for any client I am already in the process of producing a commission for. You are responsible for reading and agreeing to them before a commission starts.
- I will take on a limited amount of commissions at a time - you may be turned down if I exceed this limit.
That should be it, really! Let's get to it!