Soo, yeah. I haven't uploaded anything lately. Since I don't have anything worth to... :/
...Well, maybe I actually have. Like my first painting ever as the school assignment which got the honor to be hanged on the school hall? (*cough, no showing off)
And just for your concern, I lost my phone some months ago. Looks like I dropped it somewhere when I'm on the way to the practice place. I lost both my numbers, other people's numbers, even my elementary and middle school friend's numbers in it. Pretty sucks. I'm still saving for buying the new one.
Anyway, my friend is in the progress on making a new extra-curricular at school. An ex-cul ab
Tagged by ~kairikazu (https://www.deviantart.com/kairikazu) and :iconxceith:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged I DO WHAT I WANT, BITCH
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
10 Things about me :
1. I'm 30% a zoophile
2. My first kiss is taken by my pet rabbit, Almh. Margarine (I dunno if it's really that important to write, but...)
3. I'm short-tempered, b
Soo~ I'm currently planning on saving up some money for a console. I've dreamed about buying an NDS since long ago. And thinking about it now, why not 3DS? We could download many DS games on the internet nowadays anyway. But when I checked at the store yesterday, the price is quite high, and not really different compared to PSP. When I tell that to my cousin, he suggested me to buy a PSP or PS3 instead.
I'm not really a fan of PSP, so I'll pass on that.
3DS was always being my dream. (Don't ask me why. I just want it)
There are many PS3 games that draws my attention. So I thought about choosing it, too. GTA V, DmC, Tales of