-Have you ever-
1. Kissed your cousin: No. I have a gaZILLION cousins and none of them are kiss worthy. NONE. I...dont know why that kind of offends me.
2. Ran away: No, I haven't. But I did think about it quite a bit. In middle school I had a friend who was planning to run away to some abandoned barn. I ended up telling a teacher, got sent to the counselor, then the principal, then her parents. The girl didn't talk to me for 4 years. But in senior year in High School she came up to me and thanked me for doing the right thing and looking out for her, and she apologized for trashing our friendship to punish me. It was torture back then, but now that I look back on it I wouldn't have changed anything. The girl was a suicide red alert kid, and me telling her parents got her the help she needed.
3. Pictured your crush naked: LOL. .....LOL. Oh hell yes I have.
5. Broken someone's heart: Yeah, I have. I think. I mean, they dont really talk to me. But I'm pretty sure I destroyed a boy named Chris' heart. I was his first girlfriend (as far as I know) and he tried to take things too far with me, scared the shit out of me to the point I ran out on him in the middle of a dance and ran barefoot through the campus to stifle my foot falls JUST to get away from him. I'm also fairly certain I broke another guy's heart without meaning to. I was dating a guy named Josh in high school and over the summer I went to this leadership camp for ROTC. Scared to death, I was put into an all guy group and they kinda looked after me. The fact that they were being nice to me and trying to comfort me made my BF mope and cry. I have no idea why, I wasn't enjoying it. But anyway, after his bawwfest he kept calling me "love love" and whistling at me and getting mega stupid jealous to the point I broke up with him at this camp. -_- But...Imean both of these guys cried over me. So I guess that counts.
6. Been in love: Oh yeah. The real kind of love too. The one where you realize, actually realize, "This is love...wow". And you know, the clouds part and the angels sing and it's just..without this person you feel completely lost and alone. Yeah, I've been in love.
7. Cried when someone died: Yes. My whippet Pi and my mouses Bruce and PrettyFace.
8. Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Looooooooooololol I get everything and everyone I want. No, but really, of course. Who freakin' hasn't?
9. Broken a bone: NONE OMFG! Maybe I'll make it to death without a single broken bone!
11. Lied: Aha. NEVAR IN MY LIEF.
12. Cried in school: A boy named Steven wouldn't take a picture with me in middle school and I cried. Hard. Aloud. In class. Omfg. -_- Also at a Mixer in middle school when a boy named Brent was dancing with another girl. And like every day just about in 8th grade. And I'm pretty sure I may or may not have cried in High School over Firefeet, or an rp we were doing.
-Which is better-
13. Coke or Pepsi: COCA COLA OR DEATH
14. Sprite or 7UP: Uhm. Sprite?
15. Girls or Guys: Unicorns.
16. Flowers or candy: CANDY.Wtf, flowers are useless once they are cut.
17. Scruff or Clean shaved: Depends on the jaw. I lvoe me a 5 oclock shadow like it's nobody's business, but you cant put a clean cut guy in stubble or else he'll look ragged and..yanno...like some weird...slop.
19. Blondes or Brunettes: BLONDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS (for chicks) And Brunettes for men.
20. Bitchy or Slutty: Mmmm, Bitch. Every time. :>
21. Tall or Short: Tall. I'm tiny and short so everything tall makes me happy. Too many short people and I get to feeling competitive.
22. Pants or Shorts: Obviously dresses are superior.
-With the opposite sex-
23: What do you notice first: Height, Mouth (more specifically, the upper lip), Biceps, Nose, Age.
24. Last person you slow danced with: Well, the last person OF THE OPPOSITE SEX that I slow danced with was probably my Uncle Joe or my grandpa. Because I'm a skank ass hoe and dance with all the men.
25. Worst Question To Ask: "So, how's your sister doing?"
-The Last time-
26. Showered: A month ago.
27. Had Sex: A week ago. :V YAHUR
-What is (your favorite)-
29. Your Good Luck Charm: My chinese zodiac has always been a bit of a good luck symbol to me. If you mean an object, Uhm.....prrrobably my tattoo. -Shrug- Idk.
30. Person You Hate Most: Nicolas Cage. Lol this answer changes like, monthly. I'm too paranoid to put down my real answers.
31. Best Thing That Has Ever Happened: EVER?! In my whole life?! HMMMMMMMM.Asking if I could sit next to Firefeet in Middle School and finding out she liked horses. That was the best thing that I have ever done and led to every other great moment in my life. Having sex is also pretty much the greatest thing to ever happen.
32. Color: ORANGE
33. Movie: Little Women, Bambi, Pride and Prejudice
36. Cars: Horse
37. Ice Cream: Orange Sherbet
39. Season: Autumn
40. Breakfast Food: WAFFLES. My Uncle Bobby calls me "Waffle Head" because I lovvvveee love love waffles. He also calls me waffle head because he's kind of a indie king hipster dj dorkface who loves making up nicknames for people.
43. Makes you laugh the most: Firefeet
44. Makes you smile all the time: All the time? Fuck, that's hard because I do get mad at people. Probably Ramsey or Nick.
45. Can make you feel better no matter what: Firefeet, Ramsey, or Nick.
46. Has A Crush On You: The whole world minus you.
47. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: I think it's safe to assume the answer to this is ALWAYS yes.
48. Who Has it easier: Benjamin Franklin
50. Gives you A Funny Feeling When You See Them: My faggot dog, Hollywood. Every time I see him he has this suspicious look on his stupid face. Rubs me wrong man. Rubs me wrong.
-Do you Ever-
50. Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call all night: Occasionally, but not as much as I used to. I'm no youngblood anymore.
51. Save MSN conversations: Lol no. Wtf who uses MSN anymore?
52. Save Emails: Pretty much every single email that isn't spam.
53. Wish you were someone else: Not really. I used to but anymore I'm just like "meh, whatever, no one could pull this off".
54. Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: For a day, that would be pretty swank. For a month or 6 that would be fucking epicwin. For life- that would suck.
57. Perfume: Butt
58. Kiss: Do I ever kiss? Lol. NO NEVER. -Facepalm-
59. Romantic memory: Candlit bubble bath with my baby. Ohhh ho ho, o~o
61. Fallen for your best friend: Qurl I'm -fucking- my best friend.
62. Made out with JUST a friend: Yeah, I've dont that before. Before we were dating and before I knew I loved her.
63. Been rejected: I've never -actually- asked anyone out. But I made my interests known and things didn't move forward and/or feelings were not returned (Alex, Brenton, Why you hurt me).
64. Been in love: Yeah I have and AM STILL.
65. Been in lust: Oh yeah, me and Lust go way back. I went on this field trip in High School and the whole time I was with someone special and we kept doing stupidly innocent things, like holding hands whenever we were out of sight, or in this dark 360degree movie theater. These innocent little contacts were just driving me WILD and I couldn't stand it. We got on the bus and just kept touching and kept holding hands as best as we could underneath this shitty little jacket. Pretty sure we were not as sneaky as we thought we were, but that whole day just drove my up the wall with need and lust. It was pretty intense.
66. Used someone: I have no shame admitting this. Fuck yes I've used people.
67. Been used: Yes, I have been used before. It sucks finding out, really and truly. But that's life.
68. Cheated on someone: Never. And this one I'm actually honest about.
69. Been cheated on: Nope, and I'm not worried that I ever will be. :>
70. Been kissed: LOooooooooooooOOOOOOOL
71. Done something you regret: One time I lied about my age on the internet and led this guy on for two years thinking I was 18-19. I was 14. His name was Scott, and I actually really cared for him, as much at a 14 year old can. Eventually I outed myself and apologized. Same thing happened with another guy, Oz, who was 21 when I was 16. I was DUMB.
-The Last Person-
72. You touched in a sexual way: LOL. Firefeet. You uncomfortable yet?
73. You talked to: A dude named Dan on Warcraft.
74. You hugged: Firefeets
75. You instant messaged: Firefeets, again, homg.
76. You kissed: Lol same as above. My lovely love.
78. You yelled at: This stupid 14 year old kid. Idk his real name, but I yelled at him through chat. If you mean irl, it would probably have to be my Firefeet, or the dog.
80. Who broke your heart: PrettyFace
81. Who told you they loved you: Firefeet, my sweetest. Lol this should just be titled the Firefeet section.
82. Color your hair: Yep. Blonde in front, brown in the back. I'm so totally punk freal.
83. Have tattoos: Yeah, one. It's a caribou hoof print on my shoulder blade. Need to get another one someday soon.
84. Have piercings: Two in my ears and going to get two more in each ear >someday soon.
85. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Yeah I do. I kiss them and love them and do naughty things sometimes.
86. Own a webcam: They come built in to comps nowadays. -Grumbles-
87. Own a thong: I do! Although when I was a young stupid-fuck kid I said I never would because I wasn't a trash hoe. LOL. Guess I am a trash hoe.
88. Ever get off the damn computer: NO I FUCKING DONT.
89. Sprechen Sie Deutsch: Nah, but I'll fuck em. ;>
90. Habla espanol: Non.
91. Quack: Okay.
-Have you.do you.are you-
92. Stolen anything: Sometimes, and you didn't hear this from me, I have sticky fingers. Sometimes...when I feel really crazy, I'll put a scarf around my neck and "forget" to take it off at the register. Not my fault.
93. Smoke: Hell fucking no.
94. Schizophrenic: Why is this a question.
95. Obsessive: Yeah, obsessive of my lover and of various shit in my life. Like the dog, and saving money, and my stupid ass schooling.
96. Compulsive: I can be. Normally I'm not and am very meticulous. But I have been known to just fly by the seat of my pants all crazy like.
97. Obsessive compulsive: No.
98. Panic: Yes. -Especially- about school, and what people think of me.
99. Anxiety: I have horrible anxiety. Social anxiety mostly, but I also suffer from test anxiety and familial anxiety.
100. Depressed: I'm free of this, at long last.
-Tagged by no one
My questions to you:
- Who or what inspires you and why?
I am constantly inspired by nature and by other great artists. Musicians are usually a fantastic catalyst for inspiration to me when it comes to emotionality and simple ideas that I can branch off of. Nature itself is also just a brutal, raw, and beautiful pallet to paint with. Always refreshes me to take a walk in the woods or research/study nature in whatever way I can.
- If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Snot. Because I wouldn't want anyone to touch it. And generally, if someone has a pet named something like Snot, other people aren't going to want to touch it.
- If you could date any superhero, who would you choose and why?
Batman. I would choose batman because he is completely selfless. He is not a superhero, persay and for that reason I will choose another superhero, but batman is my first choice. He suffers for what he feels is justice, and the job is thankless, yet he continuously saves and serves Gotham. That is dedication. And who wouldn't want a dedicated man?
Jean Gray is my second pick, because she actually does have super powers. Why I would choose her (besides the fact she's smokin' hot) is because she's super intelligent and compassionate. With the exception of her unbridled half, she is another very selfless character. She doesn't give in to the temptation of a very attractive and very wild, raw, masculine man when she already has a good one. While with Scott, she is very loyal to him. She's got a sharp mind.
I'd also really like to date Colossus. Because of reasons.
- What cartoon is your favorite and why?
Spongebob. Reason: Patrick Star.
- If you instantly turned into a man for a day, how would you spend that day?
Only one day? Well, I would hope I had enough testosterone to have grown a bit of beard overnight, and I would hope that I had long hair. Were this the case, I would shave my face hair so that I had a pirate mustache goatee thing. I would then wear my hair long and put on a pair of black pants and some kind of shirt or another- go to a costume store and buy and eyepatch, and go everywhere all over town looking like this. I would flirt with no one. I would probably talk to no one. I would just be fucking awesome. Probably ride public transportation and go grocery shopping, and then go to a stir fry place in town.
If I did NOT have enough testosterone for a beard, I would hope I had long hair that I could style it like 80's hair band rockstars. I would do so, dress in black pants and a blank tank top and leather jacket, and do the same as above.
If I had neither hair nor beard, I would probably just sit around naked all day staring at myself in the mirror.
- If you came across a genie who offered to make 3 of your wishes come true, what would those wishes be?
1. Enough investments to offer me unlimited financial security.
2. A book that would possess enough magic to turn whatever character/universe I wrote about real for as long as I wished.
3. A Native American chieftain headdress and/or the love and trust of all caribou/deer ever.
- Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world?
Honestly? Without concrete evidence, no I do not. I WANT to believe, dont get me wrong, and I am constantly afraid of the dark or that someone is watching me while I'm in the dark- but deep down I know that's just my prey instincts. I need proof.
- Have you ever been jealous of your closest friends?
Fuck yes. And I wont go into detail because you didn't ask and it would just be stupid to talk about it. Aka embarrassing to me.
- If you were a movie, what would you be?
A lycanthrope, probably the alpha/matriarch of a group or clan or else a loner, who is super enigmatic but doesn't really have a main role in the story (not to be confused with not having an important part int he story, because I would have that) but steals the scene anyway. One of those tertiary characters you -wish- had more of a story and screen time.
- What would be the title of your autobiography?