Chapters 1, 2, 3 AND 4 all in one PDF.
To DOWNLOAD the PDF click the download button.
(PDF UPDATED ON 2/14/2018)
Project theme: youtu.be/dW3cE8nEXVY
Chapter 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_WXo…
Chapter 2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZMwkD…
Chapter 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhvXMw…
Chapter 4: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxthQ3…
Find me on:
TO DONATE TO THIS PROJECT CLICK HERE ----> www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?…
Love your work, very simple and easy to follow. Just excellent. Don't want to overwhelm you, but do you have in mind to do more chapters? maybe a book? and if it is in the process, do you have any dates? I have curiosity if you have any sources that you would recommend to expand the knowledge.
Great work! I'm a Dischordian at a Christian seminary, and Chaos Magick is sort of the glue that holds everything together for me. I just printed out your guide to use it as part of my devotional practice this spring. I plan on writing commentary on it. Would it be of any interest of you to see that commentary?
1. Are you going to include something about Kundalini or sex magic?
2. What's your opinion on Franz Bardon and his spirits?
3. And, finally, when you fully develop your 3rd eye... can't you really differentiate what is astral and physical? So, how do you deal with real life? (I mean, how do you drive or work without exposing your life to danger?). A good example is the tv series Ghost Wars (www.imdb.com/title/tt6856484), where humans are tricked by ghosts to kill themselves making them see no danger where there is indeed.
PD: now I understand that trickster who comes to my bed from time to time... they scream when they're trapped!
1) Regarding the first exercise, (maybe this is a dumb question) must the candle be a real candle? Is it sufficient to just sit in a dark room with one of those apps that simulates one? Every time I attempt this exercise, I keep fearing that the fire will somehow jump from the candle to something nearby, and it breaks my concentration.
2) You mentioned something about astral travel/seeing astral "stuff", but you didn't elaborate much further. Are there any reasons to engage in astral travel, beyond the "coolness" factor?
Even if you can't get to answering these, I wanted to thank you for making such a wonderful guide. I look forward to future uploads with great ancitipation!
2: It's really about exploration of the unknown and the adventure of the thing. If it doesn't excited you there's no need to waste your time on it.