Hello, followers and friends! I just got my Etsy shop up and running. Only had time to put two prints up, but, if you'd like first pick, this is your chance! https://www.etsy.com/people/blueboxdrifter more to go on sale soon hopefully!
Hello everyone! I'm still here. TONS more art to be posted when I actually have time. I'm sorta swamped rn with classes and work (flippin art history is a killer!). Also hopefully will be writing more soon. Miss you all!
I got tagged by: ~Maddy123456789 (https://www.deviantart.com/maddy123456789)
1) You have to post these rules.
2) Answer the 10 questions from the person who tagged you then make up 10 questions of your own.
3) Choose 10 people to tag and put their icons on the journal entry.
4) Go to the 10 people's pages that you tagged and let them know they have been tagged in a journal quiz.
5) You have to tag 10 people.
6) Everyone who has been tagged has to make up 10 questions of their own and tag 10 other people.
7) No " tagbacks" (Tagbacks are tagging the person who tagged you.)
8) You can write the answer to your own questions. Just make sure to write "my answer" nex
Love your Tegan Cosplay. Do you intend to do a photoshoot or is that cosplay retired? You're art is brilliant Very impressive. I like how close to their likenesses you got when drawing them. Keep up the wonderful work.
So glad you like my art! And My Tegan cosplay is very much alive and well. I wore it to LI WHO last year. Not sure if I'll do an actual photo shoot, but that would be awesome. Maybe if I can find a Turlough or Nyssa cosplayer this year (as there are PLENTY of 5th Doctor cosplayers there) we can do one ^_^ Although this year Carol Ann Ford is going to be there, so I'm probably going to do Susan instead in addition to my fem!10 and fem!Harkness
Colin Baker and Katy Manning are going to be at Anglicon this year in Sea-Tac here in Washington State. Colin was my first official Doctor I started with since I saw his first story from beginning to end and absolutely loved his Doctor despite he tried to choke Peri out. But I loved both Tegan and Peri as my first companions followed by Amy, River, and Clara. Would love to see more of your Tegan cosplay and your Susan cosplay once you go off to you Con. I first saw Tegan ironically in her last story that is your current cosplay <3 Take care <3