Commissions are ALWAYS OPEN and this is the list of stuff I can offer at the moment, aka, *rainbow*EVERYTHING*rainbow*
Pencil or digital sketches (whatever suits you better) 5 euros.
+2 euros per extra character. No backgrounds. Side Note: I draw them in very little time. Come on, they're cheap and you'll get your commission very fast! The traditional ones shall be sent to a given address by ordinary shipping into a blue envelope (free shipping, I'll buy the stamps xD).
- - - -
Clean basic lines and flat colors:
8 – 10 euros.
+2 euros per extra character. Simple flat color backgrounds.
Flat colours and cel shading/basic lighting:
12 – 15 euros + difficulty
+5 euros per extra character. Simple backgrounds with shades/colors/walls.
15 - 20 euros + difficulty
+5 euros per extra character. Detailed shading and lighting. Simple backgrounds with shades/colors/walls.
25 – 30 euros + difficulty
+10 euros per extra character. Detailed shading and lighting. Illustrations take many days of work, you'll have to be specially patient with these provided that they're complicated pieces and need much more effort than the others. Price will depend on difficulty of the backgrounds and character design.
Little rules and specifications I'd like you to know:
- I'm opening an undefined number of slots. I'll do the commissions by order. Once I finish one, I'll start the next.
- If you're interesed, note me and I'll save the slot. Once I receive the note I'll answer you asking for details about the commission.
- I'm taking only paypal. I'll provide you the paypal address once we talk about the commission through notes.
- As soon as payment is confirmed, I'll start working on your commission. Please, when you send the money make sure you write on the subject or the body of the paypal message your dA nickname or the name you used to contact me so I'll be able to know who is ordering and paying a commission.
- I'll post the commission in this deviantart account after approval with no downloads allowed (unless you want the download opened for some reason) unless you tell me not to.
- You're not allowed to post the commission in your galleries (dA or other webs).
- You can use the image as cover, previews for fanficts, character sheets, etc... as long as you quote the author (aka me) and provide a link to the original work posted in my gallery or simply to my dA account. Thanks!
Digital images in .jpg, 300 dpi resolution, A3 format in rgb. If you need a different quality/size/format or any other details, just tell me in your note.
I will send you a link to my .stash in dA with the full sized image or to your e-mail, in which case you must provide me an e-mail address. Whatever suits you better.
**Any more questions? Just send a note! I promise I won't bite, I've been told I'm a nice person **
Note 1: Prices depend of complexity and number of characters.
Note 2: I can (or at least I can try to) draw whatever you pay me for, though chibis are not my cup of tea xD And of course, everything will be in my own personal style (do I need to say this? ).
Note 3: Don't be afraid or ashamed to ask for anything. I may think the concept doesn't fit with my gallery in which case I simply won't submit it, but it doesn't mean you can't ask for it!
Skin by fantasy-alive