Your little Sapphire is here to see you! Jester is ready to go
Funny how this pose was discarded a couple of months ago and now here we are, full color finished piece! I really hope you like it. This is the most obvious background of them, I think. That is, save for the ones in the series that don’t really mean anything.Now let’s see if I can do Caduceous before tuesday + some DnD stickers! Wish me luck
Here’s Molly! Please check out the details I worked so hard on
I need to go to fix my neck now hahah…
The backgrouns is referencing the tarot card The Moon, although it’s not the same. In the place of two towers there are two gravestones, and no dogs or any other animals are arround. On the ground there are poppies, just as I did for Molly’s tattoo. I don’t know if that’s what Taliesin had in mind, but I like the idea of flowers in their tattoos. On the sky there’s the moon with a third eye thingy pyramid symbol just because I thought it would be funny to reference this joke that goes around about Tal xD
I did my best designing Molly’s clothes while still keeping lots of the original character design, because that coat thingy is to die for. Almost literally, dang.
HOW TO ASK FOR A COMMISSION? Easy peasy
1. Send me a message with all the info about what you want in your commission, an email address you use for the Paypal address you'll use for payment and email address to send you the finished work. Extra info about characters, photos and other references can be sent in this first email too. SEND ME THE MESSAGE HERE OR TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Wait for my answer.
3. Payment through Paypal. After we've talked and agreed about the price, I'll send you an invoice through Paypal. Then, I'll wait until Paypal sends me a notice that the payment has been properly done.
4. Payment confirmation. I send you a message telling you that the payment has been received and I will start the commission.
5. If your commission is a complete full body or an illustration I will send you a sketch or two before I start inking/painting. YOU CAN REQUEST A PREVIEW FOR OTHER STYLES, that's ok too, but you need to ask for it.
6. I send you the finished commission to your email.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ART:
Artist. Comic artist. Fan artist. Colorist. Lots of -ists. Kind of graphic designer.
Current Residence: The very south.
Operating System: Windows 10.
Currently working on: The Brothel - thebrothelcomic.smackjeeves.co…
Follow me on Tumblr for sketches, wips and stuff I don't put here to keep the gallery clean. I also do polls and other stuff there! -
Speak Spanish? I'm also in subcultura, a webcomics website: subcultura.es/user/Blueberry-m…