Fight or Flight; No time for thinking it through.Flight was always her answer.
Storm isn’t human, none of the Rogues are. They’re Synthetic and hidden in the very heart of London, making it their job to help other Synths in trouble with ARCDA and Hasekura, with the assistance of the group of renegade humans known as the Rioteers. However, when Storm makes one inadvertent mistake on what seems to be a fairly routine mission to track down a group of missing Synths and discover what has happened to them, little does she realise that she has inadvertently sparked a chain reaction that will have dire consequences for not just her family of Rogues, but for all Synths across the world.
SO YEAH I AM FINALLY PUBLISHING STORMBITE AFTER YEARS OF SAYING I WAS GOING TO.
Things to Note:
- Sci-fi, Drama, Action, genres.
- 18+ (Due to the amount of violence swearing and such in it, but I'm not going to stop you if you're younger than 18 and want to read it.)
- Alternate world fiction; Solarpunk themed.
- Not a teen-drama, so no high school stuff or love-triangle-dramas.
- If you're into winged people or other animal-based people, alternate worlds which aren't dystopias, fights, action, a bit of drama, then this is probably for you.