|Stormbite now available to read in Paperback: www.amazon.com/dp/1718052782|
|New work here...|
|A few thousand favourite pictures...|
- My name is Tazz, though I don't mind if you refer to me as Blue.
- Live in the UK
- I have a preference for drawing flying things. Mostly feathery dragons and birbpeeps.
- I don't really comment a lot, even in reply. I'm not ignoring the comments any of you write its either I don't really know what to say or I've just procrastinated and come on here for no reason and just cleaned out the messages after a brief glimpse at them.
- If you want to ask any questions go ahead and ask. Sending them by note might be easier than leaving a comment on the profile. If I don't reply I've probably not read it or am thinking of what to say.
- If I have read it or you see me being active but not replying then assume that I really don't know what to say.
I do not do requests unless you're in my friends list but commissions are open
- Thank you to everyone who's bought/read Stormbite!!! I really really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, having expected only like 4-5 people to have read it and been sick with anxiety over it, but so far (as of 01-01-19) there has been 86 copies bought ;o;
- I am working full time now with a very chaotic and overwhelming job, as well as lots of little side projects and jobs on my plate, because I have no concept of when to stop and relax so I may not be as active as I have been in the past due to being so b u s y.
- I am aiming to post at least 1 Thumbnail picture a week (probably on a Saturday or Sunday) because I did a lot last year but I can do more. There'll be more backgrounds and this year I'm trying to have more things in it that i don't usually draw like multiple characters, alternate angles, lighting and shading, and new scenery.
- Adopts and other things, not sure, depends on how much work i have to do and what I'm doing.
- For those asking about the fakemon STILL; Those are long gone and deleted from my gallery because I am just tired of having at least once a week someone asking me to use them for their games/telling me someone else has used them without permission/aggressively ordering me to do more or redo them, and so henceforth, Please do not use them; I am denying all permission for them to be used. Yes they're still out there on the internet, because there's no way im able to erase them from places like Pinterest and every single forum out there, but please don't use them.