VIEW SAMPLES HERE
Hi y’all! I am finally open for art commissions (
since my finances don’t look too good). As not to overwork myself, I’ll start out doing 3 commissions at a time. If the demand is high, I might upgrade to 5 slots. So hurry if you would like one.
3 Slots Open:
How does this work ?
After reading the Rules further down below, you send an email to malta_shop(at)hotmail.com with the subject Art Commission.
In the email please state the following:
- what kind of commission you would like
- how many characters you want me to draw
- what poses, emotions, etc they should have
Also please provide clear, coloured references of your characters.
Info on Sketch Commissions
These kind of commission do NOT have a preview sketch option. This means that after sending me the commission email, I’ll be sending you a PayPal Invoice Bill in the next following days. Once the Full Price is paid, I’ll start the commission. Therefore it is vital that you give clear instructions on how it should look like. (ex. sitting with face turned to the left)
Info on Inked and Flat Colours Commissions
After sending the commission email, you’ll receive a preview sketch in the following days. When you receive this preview, you may ask for changes to be made. Once the final sketch preview is given the go ahead, no more changes can be made. At this point a PayPal Invoice Bill will be sent. After paying the Full Price, I’ll work continue working on the commission and finish it.
NOTE: All commissions, depending on the level of details and complexity, will take rough between a week’s and a month’s time. If any delays arise, the customer will be immediately noticed and a new deadline is discussed. Thank you for understanding.
!!!! Rules !!!!
- Payments are to be made through PayPal only
- I will NOT draw any NSFW, excessive violence, hate against anyone, vehicles or animals
- My main drawing style is cartoon (as shown above). Please keep that in mind. However I will not shy away from more realistic styles. Just be aware that they might not look as good.
- All commissions are going to be posted on my social medias (DeviantArt, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, Mastodon.ART, Patreon, Ko-fi). If you wish that I do not post your commission publicly, please state that in the Commission Email!
- All commissions are going to be signed and will have a small watermark
- The finished commission will be send via email as a JPEG, PNG or PDF
- If you would like to share your commission on the internet, be sure to credit me or reblog/share/toot one of my posts showing your commission
- There are NO Refunds
- No changes can be made once the commission is completed
If any questions arise, do not hesitate to message me here on Tumblr or sending me an email.
Thank you so much for reading <3