See the preview here: [Click for Preview]
NOTE: PLEASE TRY A FREE VERSION OF ANY COLOR FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING
See and test if the size, appearance, and animation suits your operating system.
-Opal White (Iridescent)
Your fave and comments are much appreciated! Comment or message me if you have some feedback. Thank you very much for the support, happy customizing!
Opal White (Iridescent)
MY OTHER CURSORS:
"HOW TO INSTALL" video tutorial here: Click here
Compatible with all windows platform.
No CursorFX needed.
Mac not supported.
Not ideal for HD screens. (yet)
Add me to your watchlists to get notifications on updates!
v3.0 - Major Update (Jan/4/2018)
- Overall size reduced by 7%.
- Increased the speed of some animation.
- Wrong hotspots fixed.
- Added 2 new cursors for the Windows 10's Fall Creators Update; "Location Select" and "Person Select".
- Increased the glow effect of the default "Busy" and "Working in Background".
- Added bonus cursors: "Link Select - Scan", and "Unavailable - Shake".
- Added "Statics" folder. A non-animated set is now available.
- Improved the tutorial on how to use bonus cursors.
- Premium: Added 2 bonus cursors: "Busy - Shatter", and "Link Select - Sweep".
- Premium: Removed some bonus cursors.
- Premium: Increased the diamond animation of the default normal select by a few pixels.
- Changed the defaults.
For the complete update log, check the text file included in the package.
I'm interested in your cursors... I actually own V2.0 of them but $20 is a lot for something like this... I'm pretty sure it was only $10 last time
I'd buy the Spectrum Pack but You save $2.50...... Instead of it being $22.50 it's $20......
Could you please reduce the price for the Spectrum Pack or even better, a discount for people with V2.0?
I have almost all colors in V2.0 that I ended up buying separately for 120 points each
Hi. The price were adjusted accordingly because of additional colors added in the pack prior to v3.0.
If you have already purchased a previous premium version, you can just re-download it to get the latest version for free. Just make sure that you are using the same account.
Thanks for that, I finally got it working! I have no idea why there is nothing about this on Google though, really weird.
Also, why are your cursors not for HD screens? What are you gonna use it on, if not HD? Just wondering cause it's 2019 and everyone really has 1080p displays at least, really. Works great on mine though, so no complaint from me...
Hi! Glad you like my cursors. The animation glitch is due to Windows 1809 update, you can try this workaround:
1. Access Mouse Properties panel.
Right click desktop > Personalize > Themes > Mouse Cursor
2. Change your "Normal Select" to a static version
Double click "Normal Select" > Browse the "Statics" folder inside the bonus folder > choose the "Normal Select" file
Note: If you're using a premium version, download the free version first to acquire a copy of the static "Normal Select"
3. Back to Mouse Properties panel, click "OK"
You'll have to deal with a non-animated normal select but it's an effective workaround.
Credits to Tusharfaroque for discovering and sharing this.