Premium Content is available for purchase via points which is completely optional. The Premium Content offers a different set of stylish animations, to complete your ideal theme! See the preview link below and decide for yourself.
NOTE: PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING THE PREMIUM CONTENT
See and test if the size, appearance, and animation suits your operating system.
Your fave and comments are much appreciated! Comment or message me if you have some feedback. Thank you very much for the support, happy customizing!
Opal White (Iridescent)
MY OTHER CURSORS:
"HOW TO INSTALL" video tutorial here: Click here
Compatible with all windows platform.
No CursorFX needed.
Mac not supported.
Not ideal for HD screens. (yet)
Add me to your watchlists to get notifications on updates!
v3.0 - Major Update (Jan/4/2018)
- Overall size reduced by 7%.
- Increased the speed of some animation.
- Wrong hotspots fixed.
- Added 2 new cursors for the Windows 10's Fall Creators Update; "Location Select" and "Person Select".
- Increased the glow effect of the default "Busy" and "Working in Background".
- Added bonus cursors: "Link Select - Scan", and "Unavailable - Shake".
- Added "Statics" folder. A non-animated set is now available.
- Improved the tutorial on how to use bonus cursors.
- Premium: Added 2 bonus cursors: "Busy - Shatter", and "Link Select - Sweep".
- Premium: Removed some bonus cursors.
- Premium: Increased the diamond animation of the default normal select by a few pixels.
- Changed the defaults.
For the complete update log, check the text file included in the package.
Hi, make sure to be using the static file of the Normal Select. Download the free version to acquire a copy.
The bug works by pausing the animation of the last cursor state and then resuming every time it switches back to that state. Whenever a static (.cur) is in use, the next animated state will effectively play normal from beginning to end.
The loophole to this workaround is when switching from an animated state to another animated state, skipping the static Normal Select (e.g diagonal resize to vertical resize), the animation bug will then be triggered again.