Meaning behind name: 'snow'
His original name was 'Sajel'
Age: 50,000 years old, older generation, so he does possess a full demonic form
Race: Nature demon (a.k.a Nature incubus)
Birthdate: unknown, 48 000 BC years
Birthplace: glacier, antarctic mountains in the Middle East.
Appearance of demonic form: white, thick haired.
Habitat: Mountain (antarctic)
Relationship status: currently taken, by Cream.
Before Inmiac was defeated by Balthazar
• single, sexually immodest
• he rapes women, mainly captives that came from tribes attacking him, to create strong spawns
After Inmiac was defeated by Balthazar
• since he is more wise (and also calm), he settles down on one partner which he has his final child with
• He's tough and hardworking. A man thirsty for dominance and power, despises failure. This made him able to tame wolves and make them under his control, it makes him the alpha wolf leader.
• He isn't really nice. Piss him off will get him to punch you in the face or worse, kill you. There are tribes that try to hunt him down but he usually wins, with the help of his wolves.
• After the hunted down the tribes, he feasts on their flesh and make it his food.
• He is a murder machine, when he gets pissed off enough. When a tribe is attacking him, to the point he becomes very pissed and grows the urge to kill them all. He would tell his siblings and his family to stay away while he handles his enemy...in the cruelest punishment they deserve.
•The brighter side though, is that he loves his family no matter what. He's softer, usually overprotective of his wolf pack and his other nature siblings
Before Inmiac was defeated by Balthazar:
• He always wanted to please his father, by having high expectations and hate whoever his father hated. He is scared whenever his father is disappointed. He made up things to make up for his mistakes, and to prove he is still worthy of being his son.
• Salji raped women, mainly the ones who come from strong species or have a strong behavior, to spawn strong children. He mostly aims to breed on the tribe women he held as captives from the tribes he defeated. However, Salji keeps Fahad and Kaze's mother alive so they don't betray or refuse obedience on his father. He makes the excuse 'I kept you and your mother alive, you should be grateful for it' as a way to push them to follow his orders and go up to his expectations
• The reason why he spawned strong children is to impress Inmiac, two of them being Fahad and Kaze. The two children were forced to be obedient to his father and forced to become stronger. Salji wanted to impress Inmiac to the point he expects a lot in his children.
• After awhile, Salji does realize that impressing his father brings no benefit to himself. He knows he is the one that makes his life better and knows he is the one to change things, to be in control.
After Inmiac was defeated by Balthazar:
• He is chosen as king of the antarctic by Balthazar, since Balthazar needed help to watch out the antarctic siblings (and the fact that Balth is too lazy to rule all habitats all by himself). While this title is given to him, he is given the reponsibility to watch over if Inmiac passes by the antarctic mountains (if he escapes from Mutocus's domain). Salji has to guard his domain from his father, knowing his father is a controlling, manipulative and cruel demon.
• Salji decided to settle on one partner, whose name is Cream, where he had his final child, which he named Ice. It is a silly name, but fits for the family, 'snow' and 'ice' and 'cream'. One of the visible spots that shows their family stays in the long run.
• Salji no longer expects a lot in Fahad and Kaze, but still expects respect and some obedience from them. Now he only expects them to try their best to be strong, but not go too far to the point they are unable to cope with it.
• Sajel (a.k.a Salji) was a son that wanted to impress Inmiac and doesn't want to be a disappointment. He goes out of his way to impress his father even if it means to be cruel to others.
• His mother was a werewolf that unpleasantly mated with Inmiac since she desires to have a strong spawn, agreeing to raise Sajel as a strong powerful man. His mother wasn't very pleasing to society either, she is cruel to people but protective of her own child.
• He was raised by his mother in the snowy mountains and remained there for many years. They lived in glacier caves on mountains, they had to move from one to another since they collapse easily.
• His mother thought him wolf communication and let him get along with wolves. Since the wolves are very loyal to the mother, they are also loyal to Sajel.
• The mother had a lot of expectations in Sajel She tends to compare her son to the father, using the fact that how strong his father is as a motivation for him.
• After his mother had died due to old age, Sajel was calmed because she isn't there to pressure him anymore. He still misses her though, so he buried her in the snow on the highest inhabitable mountain. Due to the low oxygen level, he almost died burying her. He returned back to the glacier caves safely with his wolf pack.
• After the loss of the mother, Sajel can only turn to his wolf pack for comfort and his father for company (to at least be alive as a parent). Inmiac was the one his mother tells him to idealize, Sajel looks up to his father lot due to the influencing words from his own mother.
• In the year 1000, he built a cabin for him and his wolf pack to stay and remain.
• Salji tends to be upset, one of every of his wolf pack had to spawn and die, like his mother did. Every few decades, he stays with a new wolf pack, the great grandchildren of the first pack. He tends to wonder why he remains alive but emotionally suffering because the ones he love can die, but his father.
• He has this mindset where his father is the only loved one that stays alive, and his father being the supposedly idealistic figure/ a superior being.
• In the year 1800, he was settling in a cabin and happen to find travelling malay tribes.
• These malay tribes saw him and observe him. Since they didn't attack, Salji didn't get aggressive. They were very gentle and they thought him malay language, also english language that they learn from Western countries. They give him a name 'Salji' because it means 'snow'. They also decided to live next to him in an igloo. That's where Salji knew what an igloo is too, and how they were built
• After a hundred years, these tribe passed away and Salji buried them high up on the mountain besides his mother's grave too.
• Again, Salji returns back to his emotional state where he wonders why they die. Soon he comes to accept that humans do die.
• Salji gained bad influence from the father as time goes on. He looks down on the weak and loves being dominant.
• However, with his dominant and powerful behavior, he attracts other wolf packs and he becomes the alpha.
• He grows the need to impress his father to the point his bad behavior went too far.
• He does love his children, but because of wanting to impress Inmiac, he expects a lot in them. To the point he mentally and physically tortures them.
(Yeee changing a part of his backstory to make it have more sense. Still a wip)
• his siblings, his family. They mean the world to him.
• to be in control, dominant and achieve success. At first it was a bad thing, now it became a good thing. He becomes more responsible, wise and kinder. There are some cruel things that he still does, and that is killing tribes if they are attacking him, which is prioritized as self-defense
• utter disrespect or disobedience. Jokes are fine, but if its serious disrespect, he will scold you for sure, unless if its someone higher than him (like Balth)
• being attacked
what type of nature incubus is he?:
• He's a winter based one, which explains his white colored markings.
• Primarily dominant in wolf traits
• communicating with wolves, he can be an alpha of a wolf pack and use the wolves as allies.• good sense of smell
• sharper teeth, claws
The siblings he is close to:
• all siblings that lives in the arctic area
• his wolves
• his siblings
Cream, Ice @
Fahad, Kaze @