1. Take your LOMO everywhere you go & whenever you go.
2. Use it anytime day or night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
4. Shoot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured on film.
9. You don't have to know afterwards, either.
10. Don't worry about the rules!
lomo meets lisboa.12 by reinventingheartsyou're just too good... by xkelxfear by misspaperclipFisheye Character Chin by muertedeascoClassic Fisheye by Jules-bonnotla fontana de la ciguenia by lagreca7 by umayumaylomographyfloatation handling hand by karmologyclinic.296. Ride4 - Morocco by turn-the-paradise-on.293. Ride1 - Morocco by turn-the-paradise-on_ by Dreams4Salemeow. by mymedullaarcos e ruas. by Blackflagoncampus.drop it. by RoxyfriikBut you can dip your feet by skycaptMy sister Aimee1 by Ambiyorrrebel by trays:thumb70615110:beneath the Sun..... by toy-cameraLomostanbul-29 by HoKosTolc-a+ - project bourbon by jcgeptemagdalena by guost:thumb59001517:pouting. by futurowomanLet's Lomo-2 by HoKosToarboreal by futurowomanLomo: Educate by JaCyH:thumb7113197