If you see my work being used, please email/note me.
FAQI really appreciate your comments, but please write in English.
How can I support your work?
-Best way is to buy prints and calendars here:prints.josefinejonsson.comCan I modify, use your photography for manipulations?
- No. My photography are not stock photos! There are plenty of good stock photographers out there, please look for their work instead!How do you find your models?
- Friends, agencies, social networking.Can I use your photos for a character when I roleplay?
- I would appreciate if you do Not, thanks.Book covers:Cat Clarke - Entangled.Adam Creed - Kwetsbare vrouwCat Patrick - ForgottenMari Jungstedt - The dead of SummerChevy Stevens - OnwetendHåkan Nesser - The inspector and silenceHåkan Nesser - Woman with a birthmarkC.J Daugherty - Night SchoolNelle Davy - The Legacy of EdenGina Blaxill - Forget me neverCat Patrick - Forgotten Polish versionQuentin Bates - Cold comfortAnita Hughes - The beach holidayKatherine Webb - Det du ikke serKarin Slaughter - GenadeloosCarla Buckley - Die Luft, die du atmestCJ Daugherty - Night school heritage (french)Rachel Caine - Devil's bargainWalter Greatshell - Gefangen in harmonyCJ Daugherty - Night school (German)CJ Daugherty - Night school (Spanish)Magazines:Marquis Magazine - Portfolio featureBizarre Magazine - Double trouble (cover and spread)SYN magazine - On the runRebelicious magazine, issue 10, Under woodM magazine - retouch for Jakob DahlströmKultur Magazine - December issue, Josefine JönssonRebelicious magazine - issue 10, spreadLicked issue 7 - Viola LahgerRebelicious magazine - Sister SinisterInnovated magazine - interviewKISMET magazine - Careless wonderRebelicious magazine - Under WoodVision magazine - coverMeuse Magazine - life is calling youKultur Magazine - InsaniteaBizarre february issue - cover and spread,Rabid magazine - cover, Elegy EllemDivine magazine - coverDZMAGZ ISSUE 12 - interviewKultür may, 2012- interviewZombie Girl Magazine - Tea timeKirameki fall issue - Cover and spread with Elegy EllemMeuse Magazine - life is calling youKultur Magazine - Kwipi LovebiteRetribution magazine - Spread and cover with Roswell IvoryKultur magazine - Spread with Elegy Ellem, Starfucked and Miss LoulouTempress Magazine - Sister SinisterRebelicious magazine - Queen of hearts-spread (Tea Time)Xpressions magazine - Elegy EllemCan I draw any of your photos?
- Yes, you can use them for references for drawings, but NON-PROFIT.What equipment do you use?
- I use Sony A7III with 85mm and 24-70mm)
Which program do you use for editing your photos?
- I use photoshopHave you gone some photography class or are you selftaught?
- I am mainly selftaught and been photographing for 16 years. I have also atteneded two years at Gamleby Fotoskola for editorial and commercial photography.Why haven't you replied to my comments, notes, mails?
- I read all of your comments and notes, and I appreciate them with my whole heart, but sometimes I forget as I don't always have the time to answer right ahead.
If I did not replied to your note, please write to me again!