Flash version. Android version to be uploaded soon. Originally made using GameMaker by Pix3M. Have fun!
Version 2.1 Notes (July 27):
Android version working nicely but still missing a few touchscreen features. Because of my internship i'm not having much time to focus on that, but here's version 2.1 with a few fixes and tweaks in the meantime!Music:
- While playing, you can press 'M' to toggle music On/Off the music.
- Pressing 'P' to pause will also stop the music.Easy mode is now much easier:
- In comparison to the old easy mode, your hammer will now deal triple damage. (Defeat guards with two swings or one finisher.)
- Guards speed is lower by 25%
- Boss speed is lower by 33%, has no special attack, and is now vulnerable to stun.Normal mode boss is easier:
- Boss perform special attack through retreat only, and you may hit him 50% more times before he does so.
- Secrets are now a 100% probability if you have not taken a single damage from the beginning of the game. If you don't know "how to be ready", now you do.
Version 2.0 Notes (July 4):
Two new game modes:
- Easy mode
- Crazy mode
Added Signs with some fun facts and protips on it.
- Guards no longer have multiple instance of stars when stunned repeatedly.
- Gameover event now "disable" all enemies (so you can't get hit after a win, for example.)
- Fixed game crash during room generation.
- Slightly altered collision with walls.
- Extra note: I'm more evil than Pix3M. Keep that in mind.
Lead artist, game concept, programmer
Lead coding (Game porting), additional game concept
Game music (www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJb9d…