Hey folks, sorry for the silence.
For those of you that don't know, I've been kept busy with classes taking up most of my drawing time.
I'll be starting to post some school stuff in the coming weeks. Here's what to expect:
- Perspective (traditional, no rulers, final destination)
- Animation - paper and pencil (we're also being taught Flash and Toonboom Harmony, but honestly those assignments are pretty basic at the moment)
- Visual Development - Composition (lots of thumbnails, but some completed stuff too)
- Life Drawing (30 seconds - 3 minutes, some 5 minutes, some pages sleep deprived)
- Character design (which will likely just be a single dump updated over time)
Any assignments posted will have been graded already, but I'm still open to feedback and such. Everything's in grayscale at the moment as we haven't gotten into color just yet. (And it's been faster for meeeee.)
For the few of you that would be interested in commissions, 2018 is definitely a no-go, 2019 is "probably just sketch commissions, maybe lineart?" depending on my workload for the coming terms. This may change, however I'm going based on having a turnaround of about a month or less.
Tempted to do Kofi for sketches, at the same time I want to make sure I can deliver something fast and at the very least, decent.
Otherwise, I'm just kind of teetering between living and paying for my time management sins.
Also Netflix is a wonderful thing. Any shows or movies to recommend?