1. Of what significance is the number 80085?
2. Calculate all the digits of 5 then divide by 0.
3. You have 8 balls, all the same size. One is slightly heavier than the others. Using a scale balance only twice, find the red explosive one.
4. How many ping pong balls would fit in the Mediterranean Sea? Bonus question: How would you best avoid prosecution for doing that?
5. How many records of the Trashmen's Surfing Bird are there in the world? Bonus question: Would Peter Griffen know the answer?
6. A car has a helium balloon floating in it. What direction does the balloon float when the car accelerates forward?
7. You're standing outside an airtight car that is filled with helium. Inside it, deep-voiced James Earl Jones is suffocating. What would you demand him to say in a hilarious high-pitched voice in exchange for saving his life?
You have 10 minutes. This is not a question.