I've decided to temporarily stop taking on new commissions until I finish all the ones currently in the queue. When I started, I was hoping I'd get these done quicker than I have been doing, but I haven't, and the list being this long has been causing me a bit of stress lately.
I'll keep updating the percentages. Once these are all complete, I may open back up at a smaller scale, or maybe I'll try a different format, I'll think of something when the time comes.
I'm really sorry to disappoint anybody who's been waiting. I wish I was as awesomely productive as some artists out there, so I could get to everyone quickly. But alas.
I'll be posting a whole bunch of commissions I finished (at least the ones I'm able to post to DA...), one every day, over the next couple weeks.
Commission queue [CURRENTLY NOT FILLING NEW SLOTS]:
- I'll work through the queue starting at the top, and I'll keep the completion percentages for each commission updated.
- When a batch of 5 commissions gets finished, everyone moves up by 5 places, and I'll free up 5 slots at the bottom. Whenever that happens, I'll put out a "notify watchers" update so you'll see it in your messages.
- If you don't see any free slots here (marked "available"), then there aren't any. So keep an eye out if you want one!
- If slots are free: please send me a note if you want a slot, and please mention if you'd like me to put your name here or "anon [number]" so I can update the list right away. [CURRENTLY NOT FILLING NEW SLOTS]
-Slot 1: Lunetax 100%
-Slot 2: NinjaOi 100%
-Slot 3: Phobos-Romulus 100%
-Slot 4: ezekielwrath 100%
-Slot 5: hunterk2300 100%
-Slot 6: onikumomaru
-Slot 7: ShadowScythe85
-Slot 8: Kaijuduke
-Slot 9: SweGabe
-Slot 10: Bombastuss
-Slot 11: Eyebrowguy
-Slot 12: Risax
-Slot 13: Sabrith
-Slot 14: Shemmy
-Slot 15: Deimos-Remus
-Slot 16: njack46
-Slot 17: TheAmberBub
-Slot 18: anon 1
-Slot 19: Kairina
-Slot 20: anon z
Prices vary with complexity. A simple character in a shirt will obviously be cheaper than a character wearing an epic detailed armor, or a hundred different pieces of jewelry. Same goes for backgrounds (and anything else you want drawn). These are the defaults, and probably what the actual price will be most of the time (Prices are in USD):
- Single colored full-body character: $70
- Additional colored full-body characters in the same pic: $70 each. Different shots of the same character count as additional characters. However, if it's a back view, it will usually cost less because the face and many other details are not visible. For now, I'll put a limit of 3 characters or character shots per pic. (Note: I've had someone ask if they could have several different pics with one character each. Since this is practically the same as putting them all onto one picture anyway, yes, this is possible if you want it. There's still a limit of 1 background max though.)
- Painted backgrounds: vary wildly, a cave or something might be only $30 while a furnished room can run up to $100 or more depending on detail.
- Colored waist-up shots: $50
- Colored headshots: $30
- Comic pages: I cannot do any more of these at the moment, sorry about that.
- Just inks: take 50% off the price for any colored commission.
Payment I must ask for in advance. However, you don't have to pay until the very moment I actually begin (I'll let you know when beforehand), and once I do, I will have the commission finished within x number of days, depending on how big it is (I'll give you an estimate). I hate owing money, so you'll never have to wait long from the starting date. Lastly I should mention Paypal is required.
What I will and will not draw: There's very few things I'd rather not draw (furries for example, I'd rather not, unless it's for friends. Things such as nekogirls are ok though). Most adult stuff is fine. When in doubt, just ask! Even though there's stuff I don't want to have in my portfolio, I will never be offended by anything if you're just asking. So don't feel ashamed.
Have any more questions? Please don't hesitate to ask in the comments (or privately via note, if you want).
PS: I just wanted to say that, though I know I rarely ever reply to comments, I read and appreciate and love every single one of them~ So thank you for taking the time to post! I just dunno what to say most of the time, and just long rows of me saying "thx" seems silly lol.