Good god, it's been over a year since I wrote my last journal... laziness and procrastination at its finest I suppose?
I'm now a fifth year art major and I hope to graduate this quarter. I can't say I'm too happy for that though, since as soon I graduate, it means I have work under my dad or find a job. With what they've been teaching me in school, I seriously fear to tread into the work field... After all, all they teach me are really theoretical stuff like "what is art", "is my toilet an work of art", etc instead of technical skills. Should've totally went for an art academy or something instead of university. If I was in Japan and my Japa
Thanks a lot, Rosencruez...
1) Post the rules
2) Each tagged person tells 8 secrets about themselves.
3) At the end tag 8 people and put their icon in your journal.
4) Then go to their page and leave a comment saying you tagged them.
5) No tag backs
1. I'm left handed
2. I major in Art
3. I have a huge storyline for a novel in my mind, but I'm too lazy to write it
4. I ditch class at least once a week, and I've ditched every lecture for more than one class except the first, the midterm, and the final days.
5. My Anime picture collection is about 8,000 pictures or so, until my old laptop decided to go kaboom on me. Now I have less th
A lot of people have been messaging me lately about requests, so I'd like to point it out here.
Depending on the request itself and your connection to me, I might accept your requests. I prefer not to do non-humans (such as orcs, elves, mech, structures, furries, etc), characters from existing games/anime/manga/etc, and nudity, but it doesn't mean I won't. But honestly speaking, I pretty much rarely accept requests from strangers.
I value art trades from anyone though. Simply put, I'm more than happy to do a "request" if you do a work of your best level for one (or more if you like) of my original characters. You can find the latest design/