13th edit #1 - A rule has been added, Merry Llamass!
edit #2 - Apparently I can't count to 6.
Eh, Hello. I am Don Alpallama. Welcome to my llama trade. What do we do? Simple, you give a llama, you get a llama, no funny business. Simple, eh?
Hold on wise guy, you think we would just let you get away with anything? You see, Alan the Alpaca asked Don Alpacachino for a llama, yet Alan didn't return him. You know what we did? Well he's six foot underground. You follow our rules and we might make you a made man, you got me?
Anyway, here are the family rules.
1. JUST LLAMA DEALS, DEAL POINTS AND OTHER STUFF HERE point-central.deviantart.com/
2. NO SMALL TALK, ONLY 15 ICONS PER MESSAGE AND NO MORE THAN 20 LINES
3. ONLY REQUEST LLAMAS IN THE HOME PAGE COMMENT BOX, NO TRADING IN THE BISTRO!
4. LLAMA ARTWORK SUBMISSIONS NOW REOPENED! YOU CAN SUBMIT UP TO 5 LLAMA-RELATED ARTWORK PIECES A DAY!
5. WHAT'CHA THINK THIS IS, A FREE HOUSE? NO ADVERTISIN' OR NUTHIN', KEEP IT LLAMA TRADING ONLY OR JIMMY'LL WHACK YA, since he can't go home as his car has been blocked in. Groups of any sort may feel free to request affiliation with this group however, no rules on that however I'd rather keep it kid friendly.
6. Now seriously, Please stop leaving llamas in the parking lot, it's getting out of hand now. Seriously, Jimmy's car has been surrounded by llamas with no driving skill.
If you think you're a wisecracker and you want to break the rules, we will give you a warning by commenting on your offending post and/or messaging you. If you decide to be funny again, then we will put you six feet underground... Or just ban you from the group.
You got it? Good, Now get outta here and start dealing!
With love, Don Alpallama.