Black--Men is a group for art that shows black men in a multi-dimensional positive light.
Rules and regulations :
1. Regular members CAN NOT submit art to the Featured folders. Only administrators can submit art to any of the featured folders.
2. Only DeviantArt users with at least ONE deviation uploaded to their gallery and they have an account that's over a month old will be accepted as new members!!!
NO EXCEPTIONS!!! You can still watch the group though.
3. All submissions MUST have a black male character some where in it.
4. Nothing, absolutely nothing disrespectful will be submitted to Anything racist, caricature like, insulting etc. will NOT be admitted to this group.
5. Follow D.A. T.O.S.
6. No STOLEN art. If found, the member and deviation will be removed from the group entirely.
7. No ranting, arguing or asking members to be removed from the group. If you feel someone should be removed. Note me privately please.
8. Submit art to appropriate folders.
Be respectful of all members here.
Submit blogs as often as you'd like.(I'd love to hear your thoughts on this groups main focus)
Send me suggestions on how to improve the group(privately)
Please check out EACH and EVERY folders specific rules and information in the Gallery section!!!
Please refrain from ranting, arguing, calling out etc. on the Ass-Matrix front profile.
Try to submit some of your best work please.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE BLACK TO JOIN THIS GROUP!!! All people are accepted into this group as long as they follow the rules.
Dear Boy Chapter: 3
Chapter 3: Hearing It In One End...(Oh No! Part 1)
Disclaimer: This story may be considered offense to some, read with caution, these things state may only somwhat represent my personal opinions or thoughts on certain matters.
Italic text sentences are thoughts.
Both bold and italic text represents letters, signs, important thoughts or/and similar things of that matter.
Represents the scene switch to something D can't hear.
Dear Boy; Some men do crazy things when they are backed into a corner. Never keeping tenaciously, actions hardly positive in nature. But, some men will go above and beyond to protect what they care about, even when back into a corne
|More Journal Entries|