Premium Content is available for purchase via points which is completely optional. The Premium Content offers a different set of stylish animations, to complete your ideal theme! See the preview link below and decide for yourself.
NOTE: PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING THE PREMIUM CONTENT
See and test if the size, appearance, and animation suits your operating system.
Your fave and comments are much appreciated! Comment or message me if you have some feedback. Thank you very much for the support, happy customizing!
Opal White (Iridescent)
MY OTHER CURSORS:
"HOW TO INSTALL" video tutorial here: Click here
Compatible with all windows platform.
No CursorFX needed.
Mac not supported.
Not ideal for HiDPI screens.
Add me to your watchlists to get notifications on updates!
v3.0 - Major Update (Jan/4/2018)
- Overall size reduced by 7%.
- Increased the speed of some animation.
- Wrong hotspots fixed.
- Added 2 new cursors for the Windows 10's Fall Creators Update; "Location Select" and "Person Select".
- Increased the glow effect of the default "Busy" and "Working in Background".
- Added bonus cursors: "Link Select - Scan", and "Unavailable - Shake".
- Added "Statics" folder. A non-animated set is now available.
- Improved the tutorial on how to use bonus cursors.
- Premium: Added 2 bonus cursors: "Busy - Shatter", and "Link Select - Sweep".
- Premium: Removed some bonus cursors.
- Premium: Increased the diamond animation of the default normal select by a few pixels.
- Changed the defaults.
For the complete update log, check the text file included in the package.
Hi. This most likely due to Window 10's 1809 Update bug.
You can try this workaround:
1. Access Mouse Properties panel.
Right click desktop > Personalize > Themes > Mouse Cursor
2. Change your "Normal Select" to a static version
Double click "Normal Select" > Browse the "Statics" folder inside the bonus folder > choose the "Normal Select.cur" file
3. Back to Mouse Properties panel, click "OK"
You'll have to deal with a non-animated normal select but it's an effective workaround.
I'll most likely keep using this until we reach the point in the future, where there's no more need for cursors, or when I get sick of orange....basically never. xD