Crystal Clear now features tons of improvements from visibility to function since the first version. Minimalist and simple, a perfect replacement for Windows' default cursor, also blends nicely with Windows 10's new flat UI.
Premium Content is available for purchase via points which is completely optional. The Premium Content offers a different set of high quality and stylish animations, to complete your ideal theme! Check the preview links below and decide for yourself.
NOTE: PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING THE PREMIUM CONTENT
See and test if the size, appearance, and animation suits your operating system.
Your fave and comments are much appreciated! Comment or message me if you have some feedback. Thank you very much for the support, happy customizing!
MY OTHER CURSORS:
"HOW TO INSTALL" video tutorial here: Click here
Compatible with all windows platform.
No CursorFX needed.
Mac not supported.
Not ideal for HiDPI screens.
Add me to your watchlists to get notifications on updates!
v4.1 - Minor Update (July/6/2018)
- Added 2 new cursors for the Windows 10's Fall Creators Update; "Location Select", and "Person Select".
- Improved default "Text Select" animation speed.
- Premium: Added 2 new bonus cursors; "Working in Background - Spinner", and "Busy - Spinner".
For the complete update log, check the text file included in the package.
It's... AWESOME! I really like the concept of such a "simple" cursor!
However, I've noticed few things that I wish would be fixed:
- "Normal" cursor animation sometimes glitches, and pauses at a random moment during playing the animation, which results in a dark-white cursor. The animation won't play then, and it will remain like that until the cursor will be rechanged.
- Sometimes the animations just don't play. For example, I really like the "Text Select" animation from the Windows preview, however it never plays whenever I am entering on a text field... It looks sooo cool! Sometimes the cursor just doesn't change at all...
That way, it's a strong 9/10. Every thing listed up here also applies to the light themed version.
In my opinion, it wins with the Numix cursor pack!
Good job! :)
Hi, all of my cursors are completely animated. If you want a non-animated version, use the one available inside Bonus Cursors > Statics. Also included there is an image instruction on how to use the said bonus cursors.
I'm really sorry for the inconvenience of the bug. Microsoft still hasn't released a fix for the bug as of now. I have tried tons of test already but still got no luck (lower size, lower resolution, different frame rates, etc.) The only significant finding is that an animated "Normal Select" triggers the glitch in some way.
You can add me to your watchlists to receive notifications on updates.
For the loading animations problem(feels broken), I think I have found a solution. Well, I would not call it a solution, just a tweak. First of all, this cursor is my go to cursor. In every pc & in every laptop I use this.
So, again thanks to the developer for such a nice cursor set and it's continuous updates.
Because of this animation problem, for a couple of days, I was using the 3.1 version, also the 4.0 version.
Then, I combined(some cursor from 3.1, some from 4.0 & 4.1) all those together in the windows cursor settings (settings>personalize>themes>mouse cursor).
By doing that, it has appeared that every time I select 4.1 version's animated "Normal Select" cursor, all the animations start flickering & feel broken.
How to fix it:
1. Install the 4.1 version
2. in windows cursor settings, select the "Normal Select" from the static folder.(So no animation on "Normal Select")
3. leave everything as it is
My cursor now working just fine.
I hope it will work with everyone.
Hi. Try this workaround:
1. Access Mouse Properties panel.
Right click desktop > Personalize > Themes > Mouse Cursor
2. Change your "Normal Select" to a static version
Double click "Normal Select" > Browse the "Statics" folder inside the bonus folder > choose the "Normal Select" file
Note: If you're using a premium version, download the free version first to acquire a copy of the static "Normal Select"
3. Back to Mouse Properties panel, click "OK"
You'll have to deal with a non-animated normal select but it's an effective workaround.
Credits to Tusharfaroque for discovering and sharing this.