- Can ONLY answer the questions using lyrics to a song. Yes, you can use a different song for every question. Or not, if you don't want to.
- Obviously erase my answers to each question.
- Give credit to the original song name and artist's name in parentheses after typing the lyrics.
- If you REALLY can't think of a song or the question might not apply to you in a way, it's okay! Just say "I don't know"
- Tag at least 2 or more people.
1. Which lyrics describes how you feel when someone is attempting to bring you down? "I'm turning up the volume when you speak, cause if my heart can't stop it, I'll find a way to block it." (Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith)
2. Which lyrics describe how you feel when sad or emotionally drained? "Everyone says I'm getting down too low. Everyone says 'You just got to let it go'". (Eels - I Need Some Sleep)
3. Which lyrics describe how you feel about your ex (either ex-best friend or ex significant other)? "Betrayed me, played me, slayed me, hurt me like I've never been hurt before. Disowned me only for the other people you decided that you wanted in your life more." (Simon Curtis - I Hate U)
4. Which lyrics describe you when you're feeling very confident? "Go full speed, I can't read, the signs that say stop. I brush it off and try to act all nonchalant, yeah." (Kali Uchis - Know What I want)
5. Which lyrics describe how you feel about your current significant other or current best friend? I don't know.
6. Which lyrics describe how you feel when you want to party, dance or you're just hyper and excited? "We're up all night 'til the sun, we're up all night to get some, we're up all night for good fun, we're up all night to get lucky" (Daft Punk - Get Lucky)
7. Which lyrics describe how (you think) others feel or think about you? "And didn't know I'm really good at making you feel awkward" (FIDLAR - Awkward)
8. Which lyrics describe how you feel when angered or annoyed? I don't know.
9. Which lyrics describe how you feel when you're able to get revenge on someone or the person is now worse off than yourself? "Ain't it good to be on your own? Ain't it fun you can't count on no one?" (Ain't it fun - Paramore)
10. Which lyrics describe how you feel about yourself most of the time overall? "There's a loud distorted screaming in my soul" (Pink Guy - Help)