Hello dear watchers and page visitors!
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your support throughout the years! Today marks the 10 year anniversary
of Birdsistersstock, and I am super excited about that!
Thank you thank you thank you for your continued support, for all the nice comments, for the favs, watches, and llamas! I really appreciate all of it so much! I am sorry I can't reply to all of the comments and messages I get, but please know I love reading them and seeing the beautiful art you guys create with the help of my stock images.
I know I have barely been active for a long time, and I am sorry about that. A lot has happened in the last few years:
- I met the man of my dreams
- I moved in with him (in Germany)
- He is an American, and after a year together had to go back to America
- I moved again
- I stayed in Germany to finish up my studies
- I got engaged (at Disney World)
- I finished up my studies and got my Master's Degree
- I got a visa and moved to America (Texas)
- I got married to the man of my dreams (also at Disney World
- I opened up my own photography business
- My husband and I moved to Maryland
- We got an amazing dog (she lights up our days :bademoticon:)
- We are currently expecting our first child (due in February 2018)
- I reopened my photography business and now work as a full-time fine art portrait photographer in the DMV area
While all of these things are wonderful, it has left me with little to no time to devote to Deviantart. I have also lost all of my stock models, as they are all still in Germany :bademoticon:. I do still try to go back to Europe at least once a year though, and will try to take and upload some stock photos every time! And as soon as I have my daily routine down, I hope to be able to open up some more time to devote to Deviantart. I really still want to answer the tons of messages I have
Let me just end this journal entry by saying I haven't forgotten about DeviantArt, I am super grateful for your continued support, and I just want to give all of you a huuuuge hug!
If you come across any of our stock outside of DA without a link back to us and a note that it was used with our permission, please be so kind to report it us, it really helps a lot and we really appreciate it!
Please observe these rules when using our stock
1. Use our pictures only on deviantart
, ask for permission before using anywhere else first!!! If we find our work anywhere other than Deviantart without our prior knowledge and permission, we will
take (legal) action against it.
2. If you use our stock, give credit
, add a link back to us in the description and
send us a note or post a comment with a link to your deviation to us. All deviations with our stock will be faved and featured in our collection.
3. It is allowed to sell prints of art made with our stock, but only on dA.
If we find photos with our stock for sale anywhere else without our permission, we will
take legal action.
4. Using our stock for commercial purposes without our prior permission is a crime
and we will take action against it! If you want to use our stock for a commercial project, note or e-mail us.
The prices for the use of our stock photos depend on the project
, but we are fair and we are willing to negotiate about the prices. We can provide model release forms
upon request. If you want to use our stock for a commercial project, note or e-mail us ( email@example.com). An E-Mail will usually get you the quickest answer.
5: Feel free to use our stock in photomanipulations or as (pose) references for traditional art such as paintings or drawings. We are also fine with the use of our stock in school and university projects, as long as it is not used commercially without our prior knowledge and permission.
6: Do not use our stock to create other stock.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!
if you would like to support us