I haven't been very active on DA lately. I just saw that my previous journal entry was from 2012.
Well, I was tagged. It took me quite some time to reply, so if I tag you, you can take your time answering my questions. Even If I did not tag you, but you feel like doing the tag, feel free to do so, just send me a link to your journal.
I was tagged by , so let's get started.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people your tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. They get an automatic notification
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that." See my response at no. 5.
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT (if you already did this you can put the answer in comments).
11. Feel free to make your own rules!
10 things about me:
1. I really like languages, communicating with people from different countries.
2. I like painting with watercolors best. It dries relatively fast, you can get really nice effects with it and I really enjoy mixing colors and creating something new.
3. I like popular science books, especially about animals and nature.
4. I have a soft spot for collared doves and pigeons.
5. I used to want to be a children’s book illustrator.
6. I collect children’s books. I have some in languages I don’t understand.
7. I’m a bit of a perfectionist. I often wish I wasn’t.
8. I have a soft spot for Swedish. I don’t speak the language, but I understand most of it and it sounds really exotic to my ears.
9. When I was a child, I used to collect pigs, from cuddly toys to piggy banks to glass pigs.
10. I treasure the memory of people and pets that were close to me or played an important role in my life.
10 questions asked to me:
1. Which country would you like to visit?
I’d like to visit Italy, Sweden or Norway some time in the near future.
2. What is your favorite animal?
It’s hard to pick one. Either some birds or cats.
3. What is preferred beverage?
Herb tea. (I’m very fond of rosehip tea with hibiscus right now).
4. Why did you join DeviantArt?
Because I’ve always liked drawing and painting and wanted to share it with people.
5. What are you afraid of?
6. What is your happiest memory?
I couldn’t pick just one.
7. Who's your favorite actor/actress?
8. Which is your favorite tv show?
I don’t really watch TV. Maybe Girls.
9. What haircolour do you have?
10. What do you enjoy doing the most?
Being with people I like, who like me.
10 questions for you:
1. What’s your favorite book? If you don’t have one, then just write any that you like.
2. What hobbies do you have?
3. If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. What are you good at?
6. Do you have any role models? If yes, who?
7. Who is the person you would like to meet the most and why?
8. Who is your favorite character in a film or a book? Why?
9. Is there a language that you wish you could speak?
10. How would you describe yourself in 5 sentences?