1. Avoid alliteration. Always.
2. Prepositions are not words to begin with.
3. Avoid cliches like the plague. They're old hat.
4. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
5. Be more or less specific.
6. Writers should never generalize.
Seven: Be consistent.
8. Don't be redundant; don't use more words than necessary; it's highly superfluous.
9. Who needs rhetorical questions?
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
11. Always poofread your work.
12. Avoid repetition.
13. Avoid repetition.
14. You're grammer and spelling must bee up too scratch.
15. Do Not Capitalize Every Single Word In Your Sentence.
16. Acronyms are way OTT.