Wreck-It Ralph lives up to his namesake when it comes to physical combat. Despite being a Heavyweight, his speed, while faster than most heavyweights is average and he cannot jump very high. He does make-up for it with his range and power which are devastating while on the ground thanks to his enormous hands.
A - Double Punch Combo
- Swings with a jab punch, then thrusts with an uppercut punch as a short combo.
- Deals a stronger hit with his fist.
- Punches upwards.
- Does a double punch with his fists
Dash A - Spinning Punch
- Swings around with one swinging punch.
- Pulls himself back and does a Swing Punch forward
- Gets up and slams his fists on the ground, causing a shockwave to anyone close-up
Side Smash - Wrecker Punch
- Swings back and then forward with his fist forward.
Up Smash - Shoryuken
- Imitates Ryu's shoryuken punch by punching upwards.
Down Smash - Pro-Wrecking
- Uses both fists to pound the ground.
- Swings a punch in the air.
Air Front A
- Spins like a torpedo with his fists out.
Air Back A
- Leans back and trips to punch anyone behind him with both fists.
Air Up A
- Thrusts upwards with his fists.
Air Down A
- Smashes downward by swing his fists down.
Standard Special - Bubbling Passion
- Ralph stores up energy by growling and throwing tantrums to build up for a Superpowered Punch, which he can perform once his Charging Meter reaches max
Side Special - Brick House
- Like Samus Aran's Missiles, Ralph can throw bricks at foes. When standing, he can throw a brick wall which deals more damage, but when walking he throws a bunch of bricks which do less damage
Up Special - Calhoun's Hoverboard
- Whips out and uses one of Calhoun's Hoverboards as a recovery move, giving him the ability to fly for approximately 3 seconds
Down Special - Wrecking It
- Like Donkey Kong, he can pound the ground furiously, damaging any foe nearby who's standing idle.
Final Smash - Going Turbo
- One of Wreck-it Ralph's friends appears in a roulette type of manner. There are 3 options in which his Final Smash can be performed by his fellow Game Jumpers:
-- Fix-It Felix Jr. = Fix-It Felix Jr. appears and shouts "I can fix it!" randomly popping up all over the stage where there are items. Using his hammer, he transforms all items on the stage into pies to replenish Ralph's health. These pies can be eaten by anyone. If there are no items, Felix with shrug embarrassingly and disappear, rendering the Final Smash a dud.
-- Vanellope Von Schweetz = Vanellope appears and shouts "Lets get 'em guys!" Afterwards, Vanellope and all the other racers of Sugar Rush appear, driving their carts all around on stage knocking into everyone and causing continuous damage. After several seconds the racers all disappear except Vanellope who shouts "See you at the finish line!" before disappearing off to the side.
-- Sergeant Calhoun = Calhoun appears and shouts "It's make your mamas proud time!" before jumping up and to the bottom left corner of the screen. A target cursor appears and when pressing any button, it fires Calhoun's Machine Gun at anyone in range of the cursor. After several seconds, Calhoun shouts "Take it from here!" before disappearing off to the side.
- Grabs and holds a foe with one hand.
- Punch foe with his other hand.
- Throws his foe forward like a baseball. (Similar to how he throws Gene in the film)
- Swings around and throws his foe forward
- Uppercuts the foe into the air with his other hand.
- Slams foe down and pounds them multiple times.
- Mickey Mouse head Icon OR Ralph's 8-bit head design
- Appears in an 8-bit form before being rendered into HD
- Does his signature taunt from his game with his speech bubble "I'm gonna wreck it!"
- Points forward and shouts "Sayonara Sucker!"
- Pounds his fists on the ground, imitating his wrecking abilities
- Punches a few times before flexing and shouting "Not bad for a bad guy!"
- Ralph waves, poses, and blows kisses to the player
- Ralph is joined by Felix, Vanellope, and Calhoun, who all come in and all four of them wave to the player
- Normal attire
- Light Blue plaid shirt with Blue Overalls/Jeans
- Green plaid shirt with Brown Overalls/Jeans
- White shirt with Black Overalls/Jeans
- Purple shirt with Gold Overalls/Jeans
- Black shirt with Red Overalls/Jeans
- White Gloves, Red shirt with Blue Overalls/Jeans
The scene opens up with Wreck-It Ralph doing his usual job of Wrecking the Nicelanders's building all while narrating:
"Hi. My name's Ralph and I'm a bad guy. I'm 9 feet tall, weigh 643 pounds, and I got a little bit of a temper on me. Anywho, I'm a wrecker. I wreck things... Professionally. I've been doing this job for nearly 30 years now. I know that sounds really boring, but after some recent events, I've learned to love it. I've even got the chance to meet and make some interesting friends along the way. Life is simple but easy, if not tolerable. However... Lately, there have been some times in which I wish I could do more than just wreck stuff all the time. And that's when he showed up..."
As Ralph is completing his last sentence, the cinematic changes to him napping in his pile of bricks that are his home. A shadow then overcasts Ralph which grumpily wakes him up. Ralph then looks up and screams in terror as in front of him is Master Hand, who makes his signature laugh. Master Hand then points directly at Ralph, who fearfully backs up and asked what Master Hands wants from him. Master Hand then opens up his hand and reveals a Smash Ball in his palm. Ralph curiously climbs into Master Hand to get a closer look at the Smash Ball. Inside of it are images of all of the other brawlers fighting one another in various locations. As Ralph is in awe at the display he's watching, Master Hand grabs a hold on him while Ralph is still on his palm, which startles and terrifies Ralph, asking where they're going. Master Hand then flies out of the Game "Fix-It Felix Jr" and into the Gaming Central Station, where everyone is perplexed by the Smash Bros logo, which in floating in the central of the station. Master Hand then burst out of Ralph's game and flies through the logo as it and they both disappear. The scenery then changes to that of Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu fighting when all of a sudden their fight is interrupted by Ralph falling from the sky and landing right besides them, flat on his face. The 4 fighters turn to see Ralph, who is getting back up and brushing himself off, only to see the other fighters. Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu pose, ready to fight him. Ralph then roars angrily at them as a subtitle appear next to him that reads:
RALPH WRECKS THE PARTY!
A montage of Ralph's abilities are seen as Ralph resumes his narration:
"Now I'm here, fighting against some of the greatest characters in all Video Games! Bowser? Knew he'd be here! Little Mac? Totally was surprised! Pikachu? Who knew that adorable little thing could put up such a fight! Link? What an honor, I've stories about that guy! And Mario? I'm just speechless! And best of all, that guy who brought me here, let me bring some of my friends too. So they can have as much fun as I'm having! Something tells me I'm going to fit in perfectly here!"
The Games Logo them plays at the end, followed by a post credits scene. As it turns out, Ralph was in another Support Group, but this time it's filled with characters from Smash Bros themselves. As Ralph finishes up his narration, the characters all applaud him for being accepted.