|The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal Volumes 1 and 2 on sale now - Volume 3 on sale May 20! - tjandamal.com|
- How long have you been drawing? Most of my life. I didn't pursue rigorous training when I was younger and am now am way, WAAAY behind where I should be.
- Do you do art requests or trades? Sorry, nope. Between a full-time job, my comic, and sleep, I don't have much time these days.
- Are you open for commissions? Very, very rarely, and only when I post an "open" notice. I love doing commissions, but as above, I just don't have the time.
- Do you do comics for a living? Nope; I'm a technical illustrator by day. I have no plans to make a career out of comics. The money's not so hot, and I think stress would suck a lot of the fun out of it.
- Will you be selling TJ and Amal as a book? Yes, in fact, Volumes 1 and 2 are now on sale, and I am hoping to put out Volume 3 in early 2014. Hopefully, the story will also be collected into a single big volume when it is completely done. In the meantime, it can be read here.